Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Qualitytimes7.com and is not sponsored by or associated with FabFitFun or their subsidiaries and affiliates. Make sure to read the Official Rules located in the Rafflecopter widget “Terms and Conditions” prior to entry. You must be 18 and a US Resident.
– In honor of posting Subscription Reviews I am offering one lucky winner a free FabFitFun Summer Box!!! You can see my review HERE. Rafflecopter will randomly select the winner. You must be 18 and live in the United States. Good Luck!
– Love with Food offers subscribers several different type of snack lover boxes including Gluten Free and Deluxe. Qualitytimes7 subscribes to the tasting box. One of the best parts of this subscription is that with each box purchased Love with Food gives a meal to a charitable organization. They also keep you up to date as to where they are donating.
– Love with Food delivers natural and organic snacks to your doorstep each month. If you find something you love you can purchase the items at members only discounted prices.
– Each month Love with Food curates a themed box and includes coupons, and an insert explaining all of your products. The May Box was Fiesta! Fiesta! and included the following nine items:
Item One: Inka Corn by Inka Crops
These naturally crisp corn kernels are dressed with sea salt and have mild chile taste. Very easy on the palate if you do not like spicy foods. They reminded me of big corn pops.
Items Two and Three: PB Thins by Bell Plantation and Hibiscus Creamed Honey by Vintage Bee
– I have yet to try either of these items. This box was so full that i could not get to everything, even with the kids help. I need to look into if PB thins is part of the PB2 line. I love putting that powder in my smoothies. The honey looks fantastic and I think I want to try it on a homemade scone with tea.
Items Four and Five: Spinach & Kale Corn Chips by the Better Chip and Educational Snacks by Dick & Jane Baking Company.
– We have received Better Chips in the past and really like them. Spinach and Kale chips really concerned me in terms of taste but in the end I really enjoyed them. I also like that these are gluten free and Non GMO. The fat content is a little high, the bag has 14 grams of fat (7 per serving). Also, even though they are made with Spinach and Kale, the largest ingredient is corn.
– Smart Educational Snacks are a favorite of my younger kids. As soon as B saw what was in the box she grabbed these first and finished the whole bag without giving my son a chance to eat one. I have not received these cookies outside of subscriptions and need to look into where I can purchase some. I really liked that the cookies had both English and Spanish words.
Items Six and Seven (Eight if you consider each candy is a separate flavor): Smooze! Pink Guava and Coconut Fruit Ice, Blood Orange Candy by Go Organics and Iced Mango Mint Candy by Go Organics.
– I put my Smooze! in the freezer to try this evening. Smooze! has plenty of Vitamin C but all natural ingredients, no preservatives, gluten and dairy free and no high fructose corn syrup. It looks yummy but my package was pretty beaten up. Not sure if this occurred during shipping. There are no holes so it should be fine to eat and I am looking forward to it.
Update 3/17: I had to share my Smooze! frozen ice with everyone. We all ate it and immediately looked up where we can buy it. With summer coming these are perfect.
– Candy by Go organics is gluten-free, dairy-free and 100% organic. So far I tried the Mango Mint and it was good.
Item Nine: Lemon Burst Cookies by Homefree
– I actually forgot to take a picture of these before my son ate them. I had to appease him after B ate the Smart cookies. He loved these cookies. I took a small taste and they were great, a little lemon cookie burst.
Value: It is very difficult to estimate a value for this box because the items are all sample sizes. That being said, I think the value is more than there and it is always great to try new nutritious snacks, especially for the kids.
What do you think of Love with Food? Don’t forget that there are two possible coupon options above.
– Bocandy is a candy subscription that sends you the tried and true candies from around the world. I have purchased this subscription for months as a gift, and now once again purchased to review here.
Takis Fuego – Mexico
– Takis are delicious little spiced tortilla chips that come in a small bag and have a taste reminiscent of the Southern Border. Accoring to Blake, the founder of Bocandy “As summer approaches and it gets hotter, look for more snack type treats like this in your bocandy box- the more chocolatey stuff melt melts but these imported dry goods should keep you satisfied.” I have had Takis before and I am not their biggest fan. The heat and lime taste is just not something I like. However, I did try these and was shocked to see how fresh they were compared to what I have picked up in stores in the past. Blake gets some props for quality.
Assorted Dutch Hard Candies – Holland and Las Gran Sandias-Spain.
– Hopjes and Anise and Wijnballen, oh my! Straight from the Netherlands, these little hard treats are flavored like candy, anise, and lemonade and raspberry wine, respectively. My invisalign makes it hard for me to eat candy but, I could not help and try these items, very yummy. The gummies, translated into English are called “The Large Watermelon”. Taste them and you’ll see, they weren’t messing around when they called them that. They’re extra chewy and have enormous taste. I could not get the kids to eat these, the taste is different but I had no problem polishing off a few.
Candy Ramune – Japan
– By far my favorite item in the box! Based off a popular Japanese soft drink, Candy ramune are the candied version of the soda. Kind of like if Sprite made a treat, candy ramune are very popular all around the word, not only for their taste, but also for the cool packaging. These reminded me of the sweet tart suckers I could find in grocery lines with a slightly different taste and the packaging really is cute.
A Chocolate or Taffy treat!
– According to Blake: “This month was an especially popular one and we actually couldn’t find enough candy from our importers to send everyone the same thing! Don’t worry though, we made sure that each box was filled with what we call an “anchor” at Bocandy HQ. For some people, this was a full-size Fritt taffy block from Germany, for others a Giant Caplico Dehydrated Ice Cream Cone from Japan, and still others received a full-size Gourmet Hazelnut chocolate bar!” I am thinking I received the chocolate bar but, in reality this is a chocolate roll. This was my second favorite item in the box..so delicious! It literally melted in my mouth.
– I really can’t do a cost breakdown for these items but I don’t think you get this subscription because it is a huge value; I think this subscription is just plain fun. You get to try candy from around the world and you don’t have to search it out yourself.