Dia & Co.
Cost: $20 Styling fee that can be used towards purchase.
Frequency: Subscriber chooses, monthly/quarterly etc.
Shipping: United States/ 2 Day Shipping
This post contains a referral link to Dia&Co.
– For those of you that are new to Dia & Co. it is a newer fashion subscription service that pairs clients with a stylist. Qualitytimes7 pays for this subscription.
– What makes Dia & Co. different is that they are for ladies size 10 and up. I have written about my fashion challenges in the past and I find this subscription takes me a bit out of my normal clothing rut, trust me this is a good thing. I am very sensitive about the way I look in clothing and I feel like this subscription has given me a chance to love what I am wearing. If you try it I hope you feel the same. You can see some of my past reviews by clicking here for my Winter Box or going to my subscription box list at the top of my site.
– New subscribers take a styling quiz and discuss their preferences on the phone with a stylist. Once your stylist has a good idea regarding your preferences, Dia & Co. sends subscribers five pieces of clothing and accessories. I have come to truly appreciate my stylists, and they always send personal notes with each box that explain how each piece could be worn and why they chose this for me specifically. Your $20 styling fee will be applied to your first item, if you purchase all five items you receive another 20% off.
Item One: KIYONNA – Pullover Wrap Top – $62.00
– What a beautiful wrap dress and perfect for summer temperatures. I chose not to keep this one because I already have several wrap dresses, and way too many black dresses. Verdict: Returned
Item Two: Tua – Christina Top – $46.00
– I fell in love with this shirt before I put it on, and the timing could not have been more perfect, I wore it with the skirt below for our 4th of July celebration. It looks so sheer, but on it offers full coverage. The color is so pretty and just popped and the collar was a very delicate cut. Verdict: Kept
Item Three: Modamix – Mable Skirt – $69.00
– I needed shorts for summer but this skirt did the trick. It is so flattering and a very nice length. The front pockets are a nice slimming touch. It would have also looked great with top below. Verdict: Kept
Item Four: KIYONNA – Pullover Wrap Top – $62.00
– Wrap tops are really flattering on plus size ladies,this Kiyonna top did not disappoint. The color was perfect for summer and the fabric was light weight. I thought about keeping this top for awhile. At first I thought it may be too low cut, but it looked great on. I decided against keeping it, only because there was a slight snag and I was afraid it may snag too easy, especially considering I run around with kids all day. Verdict: Returned
Item Five: Celebrity Pink – Storm Skinny Jeans – $65.00
– I loved how soft these jeans were, but I have been purchasing blue jeans for a bit now and decided to pass this month. I probably would have kept them in a few months, during the winter. Verdict: Returned
Dia and Co. is the perfect service for those of us that are beyond busy or a little challenged. I often price out their clothing and find they are pretty comparable to paying non-sale prices. I think that is fine considering you get your $20 back with purchase and another 20% off if you purchase the whole box. The stylists also ask how much you would like to spend ahead of time and try to stay within your budget. Finding cute plus-sized clothing can seem impossible at times, but the stylists at Dia make this look so easy. I am grateful for each box I have received and will continue to purchase boxes. I hope you will give them a try.