Disclosure: This box was sent to us for review purposes, all opinions are my own and no money is being exchanged.
Holiday Coupon Code Alert:
All 3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions starting in December (available now) will receive a free this November box to give or keep with CODE: CYBERMONDAY Also works on Gift Subscriptions!
– Your Bijoux Box is a monthly jewelry subscription that sends out 2-3 pieces of stylish, trendy, and seasonally appropriate jewelry with a value of at least $70. If you do not have pierced ears, no problem, let them know when you subscribe. I find their boxes often include beautiful statement pieces as well as my favorite, long pendant necklaces.
The November Box will be included in any new 3, 6 and 12 month subscription including gift subscriptions. Some of the pieces were a bit longer than usual so I needed to be creative 😉
Item One: Renegade Y-Chain
– The November theme was Autumn Chocolate and my pieces slightly varied from the themed card. Once again Your Bijoux including a bonus piece, which happens quite often and is a pleasant surprise. This Y-chain is very trendy and I know exactly the young lady I plan to gift it to this holiday, one of the perks of this subscription is that I have a lot of jewelry I can share with friends and loved ones.
Item Two: Chocolate Statement Chain
– This was the spoiler for November and I had the hardest time getting a picture because the chain is son long. This is my favorite item in the box, it is gorgeous and a keeper. Here are a few different shots including the spoiler pick.
Item Three: Raise the Bar Earrings
– These earrings are very simple but elegant. I will probably gift these but I am not sure yet.
Item Four: Bonus Necklace
– I love a bonus, but I especially love it if it is a gold, long necklace. This will look great with several outfits in the upcoming months.
The November box is full of beautiful items, many which would be great to gift. My only concern with Your Bijoux is that occasionally I have had pieces that the stones have come out after a few uses. I would suggest you treat your items very gently. I do know that if their subscribers have any difficulties, Your Bijoux Box will happily replace items, they have great, friendly costumer service.