– I took a look at the last time I posted and was a bit shocked. I am still receiving plenty of products but I have little time to write these days and I don’t want to put up a bunch of posts that have no quality to them. I have made so many friends blogging and I plan to continue, just not as frequently for a little bit. I have some big changes coming up in the next year.
– On Halloween weekend I had my first Speech and Debate tournament with my students. Both my Novice team and Advanced won team trophies and just did a fantastic job. Tournament weekends are long weekends but this one was a blast. I made it home just in the knick of time to take the little ones Trick or Treating. We really had so much fun. We had a different costume chosen for B, but she wanted to be Anna again.
– Last week was the end of our first session at the school. I can’t believe how quickly this school year is flying by. Last Friday, I took my Government and AP Government students to meet James Carville and to moderate a Q and A session with him. Mr. Carville was a blast and had so many inspiring things to say to the students. I especially liked when he talked about that you have the choice to be rained on or make the rain. The students made me so proud with their professionalism and awesome questions.
-I also held a pretty interesting fundraiser this month. I partnered with Popcorn Palace, a gourmet popcorn site. Their popcorn is a bit pricey but well worth it. They pop it fresh and it is gourmet. We really enjoyed their White Chocolate Peanut Butter.
– Today we are relaxing. I plan to make homemade Marinara Sauce and pasta and have a sit down family dinner. Then tomorrow I am going to clean like a mad woman because we leave for New York this week for my little sister’s wedding. I am so excited. It is going to be a five day whirlwind but we will have fun. It is hard to believe Thanksgiving and Christmas are shortly arriving.
– I have actually received quite a few amazing boxes in the last two weeks. I really liked both the October and November PopSugar Boxes, this month’s Your Bijoux Box is lovely, B received the cutest boots and dress from FabKids which I will review after New York and much to my delight, I received the Spain Try the World box and so many more.
Here is to the next few crazy but amazing weeks.