Cost: $49.99/quarter (four times a year)
Shipping: Continental United States and Canada
Coupon: Click here and try coupon code FFF10 to receive $10.00 off your first box. You will receive over $300.00 worth of items for $39.00!
– FabFitFun offers subscribers a chance to discover products for a life well lived. Get $225+ in seasonal finds for $49.99. Members receive the best, full-size beauty, wellness, fashion, and fitness products delivered as a curated seasonal surprise, 4x per year. My husband purchases an annual VIP subscription for my birthday and it is one of my favorites.
– My box had a slight shipping issues this time around. This is the first time in several shipments that I have had any concerns. If you look at the closed box above you will notice that it opened up slightly on the left. The first thing I did was open it up on that end to see if anything could have fallen out, and there was my umbrella, stretched out. It turns out somehow my umbrella extended during shipping. I pulled the rest of the items out, and although a bit sloppy, everything was there. Only the moisturizer seemed a bit beat up, but it was protected by its box. I have been anxiously awaiting this box. If you are a VIP (annual subscription) you get to choose colors/types for several items ahead of time. My only concern is one of my items (the bracelet) was the wrong color. After reading other reviews it sounds like it happened to quite a few of us. I put an email out to FabFitFun yesterday, and will let you all know what they say when I receive a response.
UPDATE: I received an email acknowledging the wrong bracelet was sent out and they are immediately sending out the correct color. The FFF team has amazing customer service, I really love this sub!
Item One: Purple Purse/AllState Foundation Purse Tassle and Charm
– I have been so impressed with the different movements to help victims of Domestic Violence. No sooner had I put up postings about the black dot, which alerts people when your attacker is nearby, that I saw FFF was partnering to bring more awareness to the cause. You put the tassel on your purse to show your support. When I was an attorney there were times we had to move families into shelters with absolutely nothing. For children especially it was very traumatic.
Item Two: Glass Crystal Bead Bracelet by Tribe Alive (Retail $49)
– This Tribal Alive bracelet was one of the color choices for VIP members. I actually did not choose this color so I was surprised to get it. It is still a very pretty and delicate bracelet. The color is fine, it just was not my first choice.
Item Three: Flawless Skin Fluid by Doctor D Schwab (Retail $39)
– The day I received this I began using it. It is light weight, the smell is not really noticeable and it makes my skin feel great. I would buy this again. The fact that it alone is worth the cost of the box with coupon is amazing. I really have no idea how they do this!
Item Four: Tappan Collective Umbrella (Retail $32)
– FabFitFun partnered with Tappan Collective to make these cute umbrellas. VIP members were once again given a choice of color. I loved the bright colors, but decided last minute to go with something more work appropriate.
– Lately I have been receiving many battery packs in subscription boxes. I do love this design. It is very small and portable. Perfect for my upcoming trip to Italy and Greece. VIP members also chose their colors for this item.
Items Five and Six: Merrithew Strength Tubing Ankle & Total Body Tone with (Retail $33)
Item Seven: Lucky Lip Stain by Manna Kadar Cosmetics (4mL / 0.135fl.oz) (Retail $24)
– Some subscribers have reported they found this under the $20 mark. I am giving you the FFF price. I like this formula, I have worn it for the last two days, but I would not say I love it. It is a frosty pink that does not give a lot of coverage. It does make your lips feel a little sticky on application, but it then goes away and they feel soft. I would consider getting this in a different color.
Item Eight: Passport to Beauty Gold Radiance Luxury Facial Mask (2 Masks/Retail $65)
– I tried a mask yesterday and it definitely moisturized my face. It felt like a luxury, which is the point. My only concern was that I did not know for sure if I had the right side of the mask on. One side has a swirl pattern and the other is more smooth. I could see these being used at a high end salon.
Item Nine: Picture It On Canvas Coupon Code (Retail $75)
– I am very excited about this coupon. I received another one for a different company in a different box and gave it to my mother as a gift. This time I have a picture of me and my youngest when he was first born. I plan to turn it into a canvas.
– I do not know much about Jewelers Wife but the site looks interesting. You can use this gift card for sales items. The Crest System will be happily used, I drink a lot of coffee.
Value: I think this just may be my favorite FabFitFun box to date. I truly believe this is the best birthday gift a husband can give a wife. The value in this box was over $350. I hold to my view that anyone that is not willing to spend $39/with coupon on this box is crazy. I give gifts from these boxes and use many of the items myself. An annual subscription gives you four boxes, one for each season and you also receive VIP status which allows color choices. My husband knows that I would like this again.
If you are interested,Click here and try coupon code FFF10 to receive $10.00 off your first box. You will receive over $300.00 worth of items for $39.00! If you subscribed in the past, this box is sold for $49 while supplies last.