Disclosure: This box was sent to us for review purposes, all opinions are my own and no money is being exchanged.
– Your Bijoux Box is a monthly jewelry subscription that sends out 2-3 pieces of stylish, trendy, and seasonally appropriate jewelry with a value of at least $70. If you do not have pierced ears you just need to let them know when you subscribe. I find their boxes often include beautiful statement pieces as well as long pendant necklaces. The pieces retail much higher in the store so if you find you love the items as much as I do, pick a box up before they run out.
– Your jewelry arrives each month in the blue box pictured above and the pieces are usually wrapped in some type of jewelry pouch. The fabric and color of the pouches change monthly. I recycle the pouches to hang my jewelry on a holder or to give gifts, they are really nice. You will also receive an insert that outlines each of your pieces and gives you styling ideas.
My August Box Included:
Item One: Roma Cuff Ring
– Your Bijoux Box made an announcement that this was their first Fair Trade piece. They are including all Fair Trade pieces in their September box. I am not a huge ring wearer but, the coral Czech crystals and adjustable 18K gold overlay band are very pretty.
Item Two: Helena Laurel Collar
– Smokey grey and gold crystals give just a hint of twinkle to this stunning collar. I had a rough time figuring out how to lay the bottom part of the necklace down correctly. Your Bijoux Box says it is designed for a night on the town or a glimpse of sparkle beneath a button-down blouse at the office. I actually think I am going to give this to someone for Christmas because she would look stunning in these colors.
Item Three: Helena Studs
– Created to compliment the Collar above and the bonus scarf below, these are very understated and elegant earrings.
Bonus Item: Coral Dots Scarf
Your Bijoux Box included this as a bonus piece to celebrate their second year anniversary. The scarf is a beautiful lightweight fabric and it is large enough to be worn as a wrap or sarong.
Value: Although there is no way for me to give retail prices to the jewelry included in this box, four pieces for a $35 price tag is really a steal. I appreciate that Your Bijoux Box gives you great ideas in terms of presentation and they really pick lovely pieces. What is not my style is usually something another family member would love so this subscription also helps me with holiday shopping. September looks gorgeous and totally my style. You can see a spoiler here.