- I survived Thursday! Professional Development, class, student lunch, Anime Club meeting, Italy/Greece Parent Meeting and Back to School Night wrapped up in one day……crazy, but a little fun.
- I think the size of my debate team is going to double this year…help me!
- We have Frozen on Ice Tickets for B’s birthday. I can’t wait to take her.
- Kev began college classes, very proud mom here.
- A’s audiologist appointment came back fantastic, some days I feel like I have this together.
- The kids had eight appointments this week and dad made everything except he forgot to take B to dancing. That is okay, we will make it up another day. He is surviving on very little sleep thanks to crazy insomniac kids.
- I tried a week of paleo meals. I will have a second week delivered on Sunday 🙂
- I just have to say thank you a billion times for all those in the coffee industry.
I have a crazy amount of reviews coming your way this weekend and a giveaway. Just need to catch my breath first.