Cost: $20 styling fee plus cost of items kept/monthly or quarterly
Shipping: United States
Coupon: Use Coupon Code QUALITY25 to receive 25% off your first box.
– In the South we go back to school in less than a month. As the new school year approaches many parents begin their quest to purchase back to school clothes and supplies. Sprouting Threads, who kindly sent me this box for review, is a new clothing subscription for ages 2-8 that makes picking out high quality, great looking outfits simple. But here is the best part, after your child grows out of their outfits you can choose to reThread them. This means you send those outfits that no longer fit back in the envelope included in your box. If your outfits meet their guidelines, you will typically be given between a $5-$12 discount per piece returned, that you then can apply to your next purchase.
– I am so impressed with the outfit choices in my box, but more importantly, my daughter absolutely loved them. When you first subscribe you take a styling quiz that helps Sprouting Threads match you with clothes you will love. Sprouting Threads lets you choose the amount and frequency of items you get. Subscribers choose 2-5 items monthly or quarterly. Also, each month you can decide if you want all new, or a combination of new and reThreaded outfits sent.
Outfit One: Jersey Tank ($28) and Gathering Place Skirt ($46)
– My pictures honestly do not do this outfit justice; it is spectacular. B felt like a princess. When we first tried it on, she did not want to take it off. I also love anything with a bohemian vibe, so I was thrilled with this choice.
Outfit Two: Deaux Par Deux Tee with Flowers ($28) and Jeggings with Skirt ($30)
– This outfit is so much fun! One of the notes I made in my styling options was that I want B to look like a kid, and her outfit choices should be modest. These jeggings are great. They are cute and B will stay covered as she runs around like she always does. – The gold studs really give this shirt personality.
– The jeggings/skirt fit B beautifully. I loved the deep dark blue color. They will go with so many other shirts, even the tank above.
– What makes this subscription different is the reThreading option. Any parent knows that kids grow out of their outfits faster than you purchase them. ReThreading is a great way to save money and time.
Here is how reThreading works:
1. Your child grows up and outgrows their clothes.
2. Check site guidelines to make sure pieces meet requirements.
3. Send in pieces using the prepaid reThread envelope in each box or request an envelope.
4. After receiving and inspecting the pieces, Sprouting Threads will credit your account for 20-30% of the original purchase price ($5-$20 per piece) to be used for future deliveries.
Bonus Item: Handmade Bluebird Hair Clips ($6.00)
– We are growing B’s bangs and these clips are perfect. They also look lovely with our first outfit.
Value: What makes this subscription ideal, is the reThreading option and the fact that your styling fees go towards your purchase of two of the items. You can also pause your subscription at any time. I have spoken on several occasions with customer service and they are very responsive and professional. If I were to keep all five items the total would have been $138.00. Sprouting Threads has offered my readers $25% off their first box using coupon code QUALITY25 at checkout. I will definitely be rethreading and continuing with this subscription in the future.