Disclosure: This post contains referral links.
Shipping: United States
Coupon: Use coupon code ROSEMASK to get a free Sisley Anti-Aging Black Rose Cream Mask in your first GLOSSYBOX ($19 Value). While supplies last.
– For those of you new to GLOSSYBOX, it is a monthly luxury beauty subscription that offers five deluxe or full size products each month. They also include a products information card that outlines the contents of each box.
– Qualitytimes7 pays for this subscription. GLOSSYBOX packaging is by far on if not the best out of all the subscription boxes out there. I actually use the boxes for gifts and storage, they are that sturdy. I should also note that in over a year I have never once received a product that was in poor or dented condition. I really enjoy trying new high end products each month and often find something I love.
The July Box included:
Item One: Cargo Cosmetics Water Resistant Blush (Full Size $26)
– A very pretty and subtle blush, I really like that it is waterproof. I do not wear blush typically because my cheeks are always flushed but in the right setting I may give this a try.
Item Two: Hey Honey I Peel Good (Full Size: $59)
– For some reason I think I have received a smaller bottle of this or something similar from his line in the past. This peel promises to improve skin’s elasticity and texture after a single application. It provides hydration, exfoliation and protection. The cream also reduces stretch marks (score!), and leaves behind a natural lipid barrier.
– Enriched with flavonoids from astragalus root that inhibit the formation of fat cells, this body smoother combats existing cellulite and prevents its formation. The smell is not the greatest but that really does not matter if this works, at least not to me.
Item Four: Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm (Full Size $5.50)
– I was surprised to find that this lip balm is by far is my favorite item in the box. I love all things peppermint and this balm is creamy and feels so good. I love that it is 99% organic and all 110% natural.
Item Five: Face Stockholm Lipliner
– I was trying to get a good picture that really shows the color of this lip liner. It is really pretty. I do not usually wear lip liner but I may start. This lipliner has a soft, smooth formula enriched with vitamin C, fruit-derived wax and vitamin E. Colors varied.
Value: This months GLOSSYBOX had a value of $78. Not bad for a$21 dollar box, or cheaper with a longer subscription. It is time for me to renew and I most definitely will soon. I really think this is one of the best subscriptions out there for beauty products. It is fun and the products are useful. Whatever you don’t use you can gift or sell. What do you think of GLOSSYBOX?