Target Beauty Box
Cost: $5.00/one time purchase
Shipping: United States/USPS
Coupon: These boxes are now sold out.
– About a week ago Target announced the sale of two “Back to College” beauty boxes; honor Roll and Head of the Class. Targets boxes appear to be pretty random right now, but they seem to be sending out more lately. This review is for the honor Roll box.
The July honor Roll box included:
Item Two: Goody Ouchless Elastics
– I have used Goody Ouchless Elastics in the past and I never seem to have enough of them. I swear there is a rubber band fairy and barrette monster that comes at night, stealing all of our hair holders.
Item Three: Bathery Delicate Pouf
Item Four: Olay White Strawberry Body Wash
– Oil of Olay was a bit of a staple in my late grandmother’s home. Every time I see the Olay brand it reminds me of her. She always had beautiful skin and looked much younger than her age. I really love the strawberry scent, great for summer.
Item Five: Covergirl Outlast All Day Primer
Item Six: NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait
– I always joke that I want to age gracefully, not just age. Primer may just help with that goal. I have never used this brand of primer, but I will have to give it a try.
– I don’t know why, but I thought the NYX Butter Gloss was going to be way too pink. It actually is a nice natural shade. Others have said it does not feel sticky, but I do feel like it is a bit sticky. I may be sensitive though since I usually wear matte lipsticks.
Item Seven: Burt’s Bees White Tea Facial Wipes
– I have been a fan of Burt’s Bees for years and these White Tea Facial Wipes are great. I never used to use facial wipes but now I can’t seem to get enough. I keep them in the car for touch ups and for after a trip to the gym.
Value: Target values this box at $20, with the $3 coupon I could see that being an actual estimate. You do need to purchase $15 to receive the $3 off. For five dollars this was a great box. I will definitely keep an eye out for more boxes in the future.