Cost: $15 monthly, with 12 month commitment, you do not have to pay up front.
Shipping: World Wide/International Shipping add $2.00
Coupon: If you agree to an annual subscription, you will be billed $15 monthly
– Happy Mail, brain child of the A Beautiful Mess sisters, offers subscribers monthly cards, stationary, stickers, writing utensils, envelopes and so much with a retail value of over $50. Qualitytimes7 pays for this subscription.
The July Box Included:
9 Standard Envelopes
- 1 Mini Art Print
- “1 Hiya Toots” Pencil
- 1 Set of Circle Stickers
- 1 Set of Alpha Stickers
Item One: You Spin Me Right Round Baby Flat Card
Item Two: Zoolander Ridiculously Good Looking Folded Card
– I cannot tell you how much I love both of these cards. Zoolander is one of my all time favorite movies and this appears to be a close quote.
Item Four: Happy Birthday Flat Card
– Not sure when I would use the post card, but I never have enough birthday cards and this one is great. I kept thinking how nicely this would match with a blue ombre rose cake as a gift.
– Love this! I think I may put together a collage of some of my favorite prints and this one is a must.
– I photo shopped the bottom of this print so you can all see what it should look like, but i had several markings there. I think they were from the pencil during shipping, but I am not sure. I really like the print, and I believe a frame will hide the markins.
Item Eight: Succulent Circle Stickers
– My picture does not do this card justice, it is vibrant and beautiful and will go to good use. I am not sure what I will do with the cactus circles. I used the last set I received as address hiders for my reviews. These would look cute to seal an envelope, but I am not sure what they would actually match.
Item Nine: Crossword Flat Card
Item Ten: Neon Letter Alpha Stickers
– I immediately started finding words on this card. I think it would be fun to address the envelope using the alpha stickers, or at least a cute message inside if you are afraid they may fall off during shipping.
Item Eleven: Soulmates Flat Card
Item Twelve: You’re Married Folded Card
– The Soulmate card is very unique and cute. I know plenty of people getting married so that card will also be put to good use.
Item Thirteen: Scribble Envelope
Item Fourteen: Keepin’ It Real Flat Card
Bonus Item: Hiya Toots Pencil
– The scribble card and the pencil were a nice touch to the box. I think that pencil may have been what marked up my Art Print. The Keepin’ it Real card has a cute mod vibe.
Value: Overall I am very Happy (no pun intended) with my Happy Mail. I do think the value is there, but so is thoughtfulness, creativity and choice. Since I began subscribing a few months ago (Messy Box included), I have more than enough paper goods at hand, and I believe that is a good thing. I am not sure if I will post reviews every month for both Happy Mail and Messy Box, mainly because the sisters already have such a thorough video of each box on their site before the boxes are mailed out.