Cost: $19 monthly (includes shipping) or $31 for their Double Box
Shipping: US (Does not include Military APO/DPO/FPO or Territories)
Coupon: Click here to receive $10 off your first box with my referral.
– OrangeGlad sends gourmet treats monthly, their regular box ($19) sends out five treats. Our family is so large that we decided to go with their Double Box, which sends out two of each item. Qualitytimes7 pays for this subscription.
– Last month I had no concerns with my OrangeGlad June Box. The items were timely and in great shape. You can see my June review here. This month OrangeGlad had a slight delay. They immediately communicated with subscribers, and for me it was no big deal. When my items arrived this month, several of them were crumbling or cracked, but still edible. I did not contact customer service because we really did not mind. I do know that OrangeGlad will replace any item if you are not satisfied.
– Each month OrangeGlad sends an insert that outlines all of your baked goods, and discusses the companies behind the products. I am all for subscription boxes supporting small business. OrangeGlad supports small bakeries throughout the United States.
The July Box Included:
Item One: Vagabond Biscotti by Darling Gourmet Goodies
– I am a coffee drinker and I swear biscotti makes my mornings just a bit better. Vagabond Biscotti are made with all natural white chocolate, vanilla and hazelnuts, a truly wonderful combination.
Item Two: Bananas Foster with Dark Rum Carameled Popcorn by The Art of Caramel
– I did not read the flavor before trying The Art of Caramel Popcorn and I literally stopped dead in my tracks. At first I kept thinking I was tasting something fruity, and then it hit me, this popcorn tastes like bananas foster. I grabbed the bag and sure enough it was Bananas Foster with Dark Rum. This may just be my new favorite popcorn.
Item Three: Ice Cream Shortbread by McTavish Shortbread
Item Four: Brown Sugar Blondie by Greyston Bakery
– I only took a small taste of the Brown Sugar Blondie because both Kevin and Ayden were ready to gobble these up. They did, and highly recommend. I was impressed with how moist these were, very delicious.
Item Five: Raspberry Jam Shortbread by A Couple of Squares
– Raspberry Jam Shortbread was by far my favorite item in the box. They had an advantage though, I love shortbread and I especially love raspberry. These were a bit damaged in shipping but it did not stop me one bit from eating these right up, with a little help from A and B.
Value: It is hard to do a cost breakdown for this box, but I know that the items are worth more than what I paid, and I am good with that. OrangeGlad sells most of the items in their shop, and subscribers receive free shipping and discounts. I am trying to watch my sugar intake but this subscription offers a treat with high quality ingredients. If I am going to cheat a little I want it to be something I love. If you are interested in receiving high quality baked goods each month from small US businesses click here for $10 off your first box and let me know what you think.