The ToGoSpa Society
Cost: $40 monthly /5 eye-pack, $64 monthly/10 eye-pack, Face: $65 monthly/ 5 eye-pack, $89 monthly/ 10 eye-pack
Shipping: United States
Coupon: Click here and use coupon code QUALITY15 for 15% off your first order or purchase.
– About six months ago I was introduced to ToGo Spa Ice Eyes and featured their product on my What I am Buying Wednesday edition. ToGo Spa Eyes and Face are hydrating, nourishing collagen gel pads with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins C and E, and Amino Acids. After trying out my initial sample, I went on Amazon and purchased another box for $9.99 to take on my trip to China this past March. I get pretty horrible jet lag and retain water, so this was a way to help me look more awake and less puffy. They worked like a dream and I have been a huge fan since. You can imagine my surprise when I saw that they were curating a subscription box for a fraction of what I normally pay.
– Although they have smaller subscription choices, I am reviewing their $65 box. Each month you can receive five packs of ToGoSpa Eyes (15 total applications), 3 ToGoSpa Face Masks (Retails $35) and an extra “Benefit” that retails between $20 and $50 dollars. The Benefit is a selection of their favorite researched products.
My July Box included:
Item One: ToGoSpa Eyes (5 packs) in Ice, Coconut and Green Tea ($55)
– Already a huge fan, I am so impressed with the amount of packages they send each month. I tried the Coconut Eyes and a Face Mask together and just sat in my room listening to calming music. I felt completely pampered. You do need to relax and stay a bit still to get the full impact, but that is the point. My skin is a bit dry since I am out swimming almost daily and after one application it felt so much better.
Item Two: ToGo Spa Face Mask 3-Pack (Retail $35)
– This really is one refreshing mask. It feels cool to your skin the whole time you have it on. I really like that there is a lot of hydration in one little package, they do not skimp on their formula.
Tip: When you first take a mask out of the box, look at the corners. There is a place with a different design where you need to peel the packaging off. It took me a minute to lift the silver packaging because it is a thick layer, but once I did it was very easy to open. You do not want to cut the packaging open because you have a high risk of damaging the mask. Once open, peel your mask out very slowly.
Items Three and Four: To Go Spa Benefit-Balanced Guru Scalp Detox ($12) and STYLEme Roots to Ends Hair Oil ($18)
– Balanced Guru Scalp Detox is an astringent blend of Oregano, Tea Tree Oil and Rosemary essential oil which begin the detox process. The formula also includes algae, sea kelp and brahmi which rejuvenate roots. I love that this is a no rinse formula but I would suggest if you are not going to rinse keep in mind that it has a strong scent in the beginning of the process.
– STYLEme Roots to Ends Hair Oil controls frizz, curls and flyaways with a lightweight oil for all hair types. You only need a few drops on damp hair to get the formula enriched with Argan Oil, Pumpkin Oil, Sesame Oil and Tamanu oil, to tame your hair. This formula smelled minty to me; I am not sure why, but I liked the scent a lot. You can also apply this treatment at night for deep conditioning.
Value: This months ToGoSpa Society Box is simply incredible with a value of over a hundred and twenty dollars ($120). I keep thinking what an amazing gift this would be to give to someone you know that is going through a rough time or just frazzled. It also is a wonderful treat to give to yourself. I know from personal experience these formulas are amazing when you travel to combat jet-lag. Right now The ToGoSpa Society is offering my readers 15% off any new subscription or purchase when you use coupon code QUALITY15 . Give it a try, let me know what you think.