Disclosure: This box was sent to us for review purposes, all opinions are my own and no money is being exchanged.
– Your Bijoux Box is a monthly jewelry subscription that sends out 2-3 pieces of stylish, trendy, and seasonally appropriate jewelry with a value of at least $70. If you do not have pierced ears you just need to let them know when you subscribe. I find their boxes often include beautiful statement pieces as well as long pendant necklaces. The pieces retail much higher in the store so if you find you love the items as much as I do, pick a box up before they run out.
– Your jewelry arrives each month in the blue box pictured above and the pieces are usually wrapped in some type of jewelry pouch. The fabric and color of the pouches change monthly. I recycle the pouches to hang my jewelry on a holder or to give gifts, they are really nice. You will also receive an insert that outlines each of your pieces and gives you styling ideas.
Item One: Art Deco Collar
– The Art Deco Collar was the July spoiler and it is absolutely stunning and very unique. I noticed that mod fashion seems to be in style again and this would be a great addition.
Item Two: Meridian Silver Bracelet
– By far my favorite item in the box, my picture does not do the piece justice. This bracelet was designed to complement the Meridian Silver Pendant featured in a past box.
Item Three: Tiny Fishie Earrings
– Absolutely adorable! I think these earrings could easily be paired with last month’s nautical themed necklace and a white outfit. You can see last’s months review and necklace by clicking here.
Value: It is hard to do a cost breakdown for Your Bijoux Box since many of the items are made in-house. Each item on it’s own would cost around $11.50 to meet the cost of the box. I think that is very reasonable considering these are really beautiful pieces.
If you are on the fence, I would say give it a try for a month. They are very easy to cancel and their customer service is fantastic.