Disclosure: This post contains referral and/or affiliate links.
Cost: $49.99/quarter (four times a year)
Shipping: Continental United States and Canada
Coupon: Click here and try coupon code FFF10 to receive $10.00 off your first box. You will receive almost $300.00 worth of items for $39.00!
– FabFitFun offers subscribers a chance to discover products for a life well lived. Get $225+ in seasonal finds for $49.99. Members receive the best, full-size beauty, wellness, fashion, and fitness products delivered as a curated seasonal surprise, 4x per year. My husband purchases this subscription for my birthday and it is one of my favorites.
– The June Summer 2015 Box included:
Item One: FFF Exclusive Everyday Speaker in Pink or Teak ($29.99)
– The FFF Everyday Speaker is portable, has wireless speaker ability, and FM radio and wireless pairing up to 30 feet. I love this speaker, and was happy to see it would work with the iPhone, Android or Laptop. it is great to take on the beach or to the Lake. I chose the teal and I am glad I made that decision.
Item Two: Wren 14 Kt Gold and Black Sapphire Necklace ($100)
– The Wren 14 Kt Gold necklace was a customizable choice for VIP members. There were many different styles to choose from but I went with the Rose Gold Moon. This is a dainty necklace and it is 14 karat gold dipped and retails for $100. Just this necklace doubles the value of the box and makes a wonderful gift. The black sapphire is small but it is a lovely added touch.
Here is a close up:
Item Three: FabFitFun x CosmoBody Jump Rope ($14)
– FFF has partnered with CosmoBody to bring subscribers a workout that will burn around 150 calories in a 10 minute session. Subscribers received a link with their information sheet to go view the workout. I am looking forward to giving this a try.
Item Four: Inkling Scents Sultry Roll-On Oil Perfume ($25)
Item Five: Gorge “I’ll Make You Look Amazing” Daily Spray ($24.95)
– Inkling’s Sultry Roll-On is a bottle of healthy, alcohol-free, pure oil fragrance. The scent is a blend of creamy sandalwood, white amber, lotus flower, orchid, Bulgarian rose and silky vanilla. I like that this is travel sized and appreciate that FFF also gave subscribers a coupon code for 15% off any of Inkling’s 20+ fragrances.
– According to the FFF insert, if you have over-processed, dry, coarse, frizzy, or hair that needs help Gorge “I’ll May You Look Amazing” is and essential daily addition to help you achieve your hair goals. I am in desperate need of a hair helper since I am swimming so much this summer. I love the scent, it smells a bit like creme de coconut…think Coco Lopez. I would definitely purchase this again and think this is the best find in the whole box.
Item Six: Tarte LipSurgence™ Lip Gloss in True Love
Item Seven: Scratch Nail Wraps ($12)
– I have never tried nail wraps so this will be a first. I will try to give you an update later. When I picked out the True Love Tarte LipSurgence (it was also a customization choice for VIP members) I thought it was going to be red just like my picture above. In reality, this is more purple/pink/violet with glitter. I thought I was going to hate the shade but it actually looks great. I think it is just difficult to photograph. The formula is said to plump and drench your lips in moisture. I thought I smelled shea butter but it was actually jojoba seed oil and flower extract. Tarte has done its job in terms of moisturizing and plumping your lips. My only concern is it is a bit sticky and heavy, despite the texture, the formula is definitely growing on me.
Item Eight: Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge ($12)
– The Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge is sourced out of Korea and has been used by Korean women to gently exfoliate and thoroughly cleanse pores. Made from konjac vegetable fibers, the insert says this is a pillow-soft sponge and an all-natural way to restore the skin and balance your face’s PH levels. Right now this feels as hard as styrofoam to me and my husband. Before use you soak the sponge. I will update later after use. My husband made a great point though; with so much sweating going on in the summer this could really help eliminate clogged pores.
Item Nine: Headspace 3-Month Subscription ($38.85)
– I have seen free trials to Headspace in other subscription boxes and I am glad to finally receive one of my own. As a working mom with as many kids as I have, meditation is not something I really ever even consider. I am thinking that this may just be something I need to change. Headspace is an app that “takes you through a series of life-changing, guided meditations when you want, wherever you are.” It sounds like it could be convenient and doable, even with my busy schedule.
Bonus Sponsored Item: Vaseline Intensive Care™ ($7.99)
Value: I think this is my favorite FFF box to date. It has a value of around $284 and every item in the box will be put to use. FabFitFun highlights it’s subscription as a way to stay in touch with the latest trends and this box delivered. This evening I will be giving away one of these Summer boxes…keep a look out for my Rafflecopter.