– Is it just me or is this summer absolutely flying by? This week has been interesting to say the least. I went to Urgent Care the other day and I am still not recovered. When mom goes down, the house goes down and everyone with it. However, not even illness can stop me from dreaming about future projects and subscription reviews.
– Speaking of projects, we have so many Legos around the house, buckets upon buckets. Thanks to Pinterest, I think I may have found one way to get them organized. I love this picture and it is perfect for a young boys room! We may make a few and sell one.
– All week I have tried to talk myself out of starting Fit Body Boot Camp and even though I am a little nervous as soon as I feel better I am there. I really want to get in shape again so I can start doing 5Ks throughout the year. I have bad gym anxiety since I have gained so much weight. A is two, and I am healthier now, it is time to get back in shape.
– I am still waiting on my Erin Condren planner and several boxes, one of which is sadly almost a month late now.
– This week will mark my first giveaway on this site and it is kind of ridiculous how excited I am. I feel like I am going to give someone a wonderful present..stay tuned.
– I set up a Twitter account finally this week and oh is it confusing. I definitely see my age here. I will work with it some more this week, especially since it is part of the giveaway raffle copter.
– Although I am newer at blogging I really love it and plan to continue. Hopefully this blog only gets better and better.
Have a Happy Fourth of July Weekend!