– I have my coffee, now I need to just figure out what I am going to do with myself. The baby fell asleep at 2:30 in the morning, here is hoping he is about to change schedule and allow mom to start sleeping the night again. No sleep right now, I am preparing to take the kids to Big Splash today before dad heads to work.
– We had a fantastic movie night yesterday and I posted all about it. We plan on putting together another one in a few weeks (Frozen in July). I have some really fun craft ideas planned.
– Speaking of sensory bins, I have a special bin and product review coming out this week that means a lot to me. The bin is geared towards kids who have Sensory Disorders and that are in Occupational Therapy.
– In my subscription world, this week I have several boxes arriving and I need to catch up on a few of my June boxes. I am trying to convince myself to pick up Knit Crate even though I have no idea where I will find the time to complete the projects. I love knitting. I am also planning a photo shoot with B this week for a new kid clothing subscription. It is pretty amazing and has options that I have not found anywhere else.
– On the home front I am still working on organizing pretty much everything. This week I am getting my jewelry in order and I am also putting together a binder system with all of my important documents including the kids important papers. I plan to share both as soon as I finish. Going through my records, I could not believe how much was actually lost. I am going to have to take a trip down to Vital Records and City Hall for Birth and Marriage Certificates before this week is over.
Here is to a productive, fun and memorable week with lots of quality time.