Little Lace Box
Shipping: United States
Coupon: Click Here and use coupon code llb10 to receive your first box for only $49.99.
– LLB is a newer company designed by three stylish sisters with a mission. In their own words:
Little Lace Box™ never holds back when it comes to delivering the goods. It’s your secret source for some of the hottest, newest, and most coveted designer items on the market that you won’t find on the shelves in your favorite trendy store. That’s because we’re dedicated to seeking out only the most talented and creative up-and-coming designers, whose products might not have even hit the market yet. Do you know what that means? That means you’ll be the very first to sample something amazing, something luxurious, and something all your friends will crave… of course, it’s up to you if you reveal your source. We promise not to tell.
The June theme:
“A girl should be two things, classy & fabulous.” Coco Chanel
– There are a few different variations of this hat being sent out. This was not my favorite but I still will wear it and it does look good when paired with the silk scarf below. It took me a bit to figure out how this hat works. There are two velcro straps in the back but I had only saw one initially. When you wrap the scarf around, you can put through the side slits to hold it in place. If you look at the picture above with all of the items in the box, it shows how easy it is to pack up this hat.
Item Two: Watercolor Print Silk Scarf $45.99
– Created for LLB, this scarf is 100% silk and so soft. The colors are really vibrant and I do like the look when it is worn with the hat above.
Item Three: Kitsch Ring $24.99
– I am actually wearing this and have not taken it off since I first tried it on. It is something I never would have purchased for myself but now that I have it on I absolutely love it. At first I thought the design was awkward but once I put it on I realized it looks great, very classy. Item Four: Lucy B’s Apothecary Nail Lacquer in Precision $12.99
Item Five: “Pour Some Sugar Scrub On Me” $19.99
– LLB chose the nail color based on the color stone of your ring. They also sent out Amethyst rings with a more pink nail polish. I love my Turquoise ring but I am not feeling this nail polish. The ring is gold and the nail polish is a sparkling grey/silver. It just does not look right to me, personal preference I guess.
– The all natural organic scrub was created by LLB and is a thick formula that reminds me of whipped cream a bit. I received Lollabambooza but there are three other variations: Coconut Mango Mimosa, You Leave me Peachless and Oatmeal Milk & Honey.
Value: LLB is a wonderful way to give something to yourself every other month. I thought this box was what a summer box should look like. The items were fun and theme appropriate. If you add up their retail values, this box has around $130 worth of items. Not bad for a $59 box, especially when you can Click Here and use coupon code llb10 to receive your first box for only $49.99.
What do you think of this month’s LLB?