WARNING: Busy week ahead.
– I always write on Monday’s to try to get a head start on the work week ahead. It takes a whole new meaning when you are out of work for summer (I am a high school teacher).
Here is this week’s game plan:
– Purge, home purge and more home purge. That sounds kind of gross doesn’t it? I am going around my house this week and figuring out what I am donating, throwing out, saving for our garage sale or recycling. I started with my clothes closet today and I have to say it is really hard to let go of things. I keep saying, “well I may wear that someday.” I completed round one, and I am going to go back this afternoon and see if I can find more to part with.
– Today is my final class/assignment for my beginner DSLR photography class. I can’t say that I take great pictures just yet but, I can honestly say I am getting better. Our last project is a photo scavenger hunt. I plan on taking another class next month.
– Saturday I am taking B to party with Disney Princesses at a local “Doll House.” She wants to go as Elsa. I am also really happy because I found out Disney Frozen on Ice is coming to town around her birthday. Time for another mother-daughter special birthday outing.
– Sunday is our Big Hero Six Family night. Our Baymax t-shirts came in and they are adorable. I will post pictures Sunday night.
– In my “spare” time, we will most likely be spending a lot of time by the pool. It is going to be gorgeous outside this week.
Here is to a beautiful summer week!