– Citrus Lane is a monthly subscription box that is age appropriate based on your input and offers fun and educational toys for you and your little one. This subscription also makes a fantastic gift for an expecting couple. I recently gave a box to my cousin for the birth of her new baby girl and she loved it! Qualitytimes7 pays for this subscription. You can see past Citrus Lane Reviews by clicking HERE for another boys review or HERE for a Girls Mystery Box Review. You can also see all of my reviews by typing Citrus Lane in the search bar to your top right.
– The June theme was Summer of Fun and as always all items arrived in great condition. I should also note that each month Citrus Lane lets subscribers pick one of their items. I actually chose an item that we have received in the past so that I had a set for both kids.
– Each month Citrus Lane sends an insert that outlines each of your items.
Our June Box included:
Item One: Plan Toys Cutting Food and Knife
– Cutting Food and Knife by Plan Toys was the item we already have and my kids love. I selected it as our monthly choice because my little ones fight over it constantly. I love how Citrus Lane sends out educational toys. With this box we can practice beginning knife safety. We also work on voicing the names and colors of the vegetables.
– Eco-Kids is not a new brand for us, we use their finger-paints and molding clay all the time. Because A has a tendency to eat everything I tend to stick with this brand. These shell shaped crayons are made from natural wax and mineral pigments.
– A has been a little picky lately so I was really surprised that he loved the Kabrita pouch. I think they would make a great summer on the road snack.
Item Four: Beach House from Chronicle Books
– Beach House is a new book from Deanna Caswell and Amy June Bates that captures the essence of summer with a heartfelt message. I am in the process of creating a “peaceful place” for the kids this summer. One of the features is a kids bookshelf. I appreciate that Citrus Lane sends out books each month. My 2-year-old has really enjoyed flipping through the pages of each book.
– It is hard to come up with the value of this box because many of the items are made for Citrus Lane. I know just the Eco-Crayons and Cutting Food and Knife cost over $18 combined. Because I receive an annual subscription the value of my box always appears to be more than what I pay. The smiles on my son’s face are priceless.
– I highly recommend you give Citrus Lane a try!