Disclosure: This post contains referral links.
POPSUGAR Must Have Box
Ships to United States
Coupon: Click Here and use Coupon Code MUSTHAVE5 for $5 off your first subscription box. The June Box is now sold out so your subscription would start in July.
– Each month POPSUGAR sends out an eclectic offering of the latest fashion, food, beauty and fitness trends. So far I have been pleasantly surprised by the value amount in each box.
– POPSUGAR sends out a detailed insert each month.
Item One: In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume ($16.77)
– Judy Blume is a staple in my life and my children’s. I still remember reading Are You There God? It’s Me Margaret in seventh grade. Once in awhile I have flashbacks to her hand fixation. I finished Dietland a few days ago so it was great to be able to start this yesterday. It is jumping around characters in the beginning but I heard it gets really good as you keep reading.
Item Two: Yogitoes Peacock hBand ($4)
– The Peacock hBand acts as both a headband and an eye mask during Savasana. It is made from organic cotton and a touch of Lycra and stays very steady in place. It is two-toned but very plain. For me, it seems great to use for casual outings or to hold your hair back.
Item Three: Pacifica Enlighten Eye Brightening Shadow Palette ($14)
Item Four: Spongellé Boxed Flowers-Fleur en Boíte ($16)
– I have not had the chance to try this yet, but my daughter spilled some water yesterday on it and it smells great. I really appreciate it when I learn of new items and brands through subscriptions.
Item Five: Quay Australia Mandate Sunglasses ($45)
– Sunglasses are always a safe bet to send in the summer, and these will definitely be worn. I really like the black lens and the holder is pretty durable too. It has a magnetic snap shut. I go through a ton of sunglasses since my kids seem to like to “borrow” them a lot.
Item Six: Snap Infusion SUPERCANDY ($4)
Bonus Item: Sweet & Spark $30 Gift Card
– The Snap Infusion SUPERCANDY was gone within seconds of taking this picture. The little ones love the sweet and the teens loved the sour. I did get to try one of each and I have to say the sweet was my favorite, but I also love berry flavor.
– Sweet & Sparkle offers vintage jewelry. There is one piece for each style so you have to snag the one you want pretty quick. I love that they bring flea market finds to the public. You will have to put in your credit card and prices vary. I do not include items that will cost you more in the end in the total value of a subscription box. That being said, I may use this card. The jewelry pieces will make great gifts.
Value: This box has a value of close to $100 using reduced prices off the internet and not including the $30 gift card. I really like the June box and POPSUGAR truly sends a box that feels like a special gift. Several items can also be used as gifts.
What do you think of the June POPSUGAR Must Have Box?