CAUSEBOX (Summer 2015)
Cost: $49.95 (For an annual subscription/quarterly boxes)
Note: Styles may vary, this is just an idea of what is coming.
– Subscription Box, charities, an open your eyes documentary…what is not to love? Full Spoilers Ahead.
Living on One Special Edition DVD $24.99
– I think this is the product I can’t wait to get my hands on the most. The documentary looks amazing and they are only making 600 sets of this DVD.
– This necklace is made from clay sourced an hour from their workshop. The product benefits women in Uganda.
– I am not sure what style subscribers will find in their boxes, but I have received a glass Keep Cup in the past and love it. I think the larger size is wonderful.
Sevenly Lemonade Print
– This is a cute print in need of a frame. I love the way it was framed in the picture above and I think I may have a nice place this can go.
– Overall I think this is a great box. For me what is even greater is the charities they help. This week they are sponsoring the Make a Wish Foundation and I think I am going to pick up this baseball tee. I highly recommend you all check out their site. I was completely blown away.
Are you going to give CAUSEBOX a try? Pretty Impressive isn’t it?