Shipping: United States
Coupon: Click here and use coupon code LASHXTEND at checkout to receive a free ModleCo Fibre LashXtend mascara in your first box. This will begin a monthly subscription.
– GLOSSYBOX is a monthly luxury beauty subscription that offers five deluxe or full size products each month. They also include a products information card that outlines the contents of each box. Qualitytimes7 pays for this subscription. The May box has sold out, but the June Box is still available. GLOSSYBOX packaging is by far the best out of all the subscription boxes I receive and it is wonderful to receive a few high end products each month. Last month’s box was absolutely adorable. You can see my April Review by clicking HERE.
Item One: Julep Color Treat in Drew-Bombshell .27 oz ($14).
– I have enough nail polish to last awhile, but I think this color is fantastic for summertime. I also really appreciate this formula, it is five-free and began friendly and improves overall nail health with ingredients such as green coffee extract for anti-oxidant protection. I can paint B’s toes as well and she always loves it!
Item Two: Clearista Retexturizing Gel 40z. (Full Size $78)
Item Three: GlamGlow Powermud Dual Cleanse Treatment 1.7 oz. ($19)
– I have tried GlamGlow before but it has been awhile. The price of GlamGlo products can be very high so I love it when I get some more in subs. This version is new to me and almost pays for the cost of the whole box by itself.
– The Clearista looks amazing and considering it’s regular retail price, I probably would have never tried it if it was not included in this box. You apply the gel after you cleanse but before anything else is put on; such as moisturizer.
Item Four: Sebastian StylBrd 9 Hairspray 1.55 oz ($5)
– Sebastion StylBrd is a “multi-benefit” hairspray. I do not normally use hairspray but this does a bit more than the normal brand. From heat protection to adding volume and texture, the StylBrd spray even offers curl definition, UV protection and added shine.
Item Five: Doucce Mineral Matt Lipstick Full Size #907 Cherry Blossom ($20)
– My shade is darker and more burgundy than the red I pictured above. I wanted to give you all two pictures since mine came out so dark. I don’t know how GlossyBox did it, but they picked a perfect shade for my coloring. When they say this lipstick is matt, they are not kidding. It feels very different from my other lipsticks when going on; less creamy. That being said, it looks great, even my husband complimented me.
Value: Overall this month’s GlossyBox had a value of around $70. They just seem to get better and better each month and last month was one of my favorites. I will use every product except maybe the hairspray; well worth the $19 I spend -I get a longer subscription. My only issue is I am back to the later in the month shipping. I renewed last month, that may have thrown my dates off a bit. Looking forward to see what is coming in June.
Do you want luxury products each month? I highly recommend GlossyBox!