This post contains a referral link to GLOSSYBOX.
– GLOSSYBOX is a monthly luxury beauty subscription that offers five deluxe or full size products each month. Qualitytimes7 pays for this subscription. GLOSSYBOX packaging is by far the best out of all the subscription boxes I receive. This month was a really fun box and included a bonus gift- a Thursday Friday make up bag. You can see past reviews by clicking HERE or typing GLOSSYBOX in to the search bar above.
– First glance. I love how nicely the box is put together. Each month comes with an information card that outlines your products. Shipping can vary per subscriber and I have received boxes very late before. This month I received this around the 15th, it was a good month. I have also noticed that they disclose ahead of time what will be in boxes but there are variations.
– After removing the packaging subscribers found a bonus item: Thursday Friday make up pouch.
– Underneath the bag were the contents; all in great shape.
– I appreciate that the information card outlines the products and tells you the best way to use each product. I also really liked the art this month, it was a lot of fun.
Items One and Two: Estée Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum ($15.00) and AERIN Waterlily Sun (19.50).
– I have been a big fan of Estee Lauder products for a long time so I know that this night serum will go to good use.
– Aerin Waterlily Sun is a beautiful spring/summer scent with bright Sicilian bergamot and lush dewy green notes; all balanced with delicate waterlily, jasmine, sambac and warm musk. Perfume minis and roll-ons are my favorite on hot southern days. I really think this scent is mellow and lovely.
Items Three and Four: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Stained Gloss (colors vary $18) and Marrakesh Endz Split End Mender & Preventer ($6.00)
– This is not the first time I have received Lip Tar Stained Gloss from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. I like its staying power and the colors give a nice pop. This shade (Rhythm Box) is slightly lighter than the one I already have so it should be a nice change. I was a little surprised to see it did not come with an application brush, it is necessary and has come with my other samples in the past.
– Marrakesh Endz is a powerful blend of nutrient-rich argan oil, fortifying hemp seed oil and hydrolyzed wheat protein that tames, repairs and seals damaged split ends, while offering frizz and static control. I had never heard of Marrakesh Endz before, but I used it the other day and it did wonders. My hair looked smooth and it was easier to comb through. Hard to say it was all on behalf of the product but I definitely will be trying this again soon.
Item Five: Julep Gel Eye Glider Navy Smoke ($16.00)
– Julep has a monthly subscription service. I have subscribed in the past but, I already have so much nail polish and eye liner. I did appreciate this Gel Eye Glider though as my supplies are starting to dwindle. The Navy Smoke color for me is more of a night out on the town application. I probably would not wear this during the day, but who knows?
Overall this month’s GLOSSYBOX had a wonderful value (over $60 including the pouch) and I really appreciated the time, effort and creativity that goes into curating a box of this magnitude. The May spoilers are already out if you are interested in subscribing. Don’t forget to use coupon code THUFRI10 to receive 10% off any length subscription.