– At the end of the work week I like to reflect on what was accomplished, exciting, negative and just memorable. This week was eventful because:
– Just a quick hello and I want to let you all know that I have reviews almost complete for the April GLOSSYBOX, Little Lace Box, Koala Crate, Hello Fresh (this week’s delivery) and Ivy Kids Kits…stay tuned.
– I am signed up for a Freezer meal workshop with my favorite Pampered Chef lady and I have spent hours trying to find the perfect tote for my groceries and freezer meals. I absolutely love 31 Deluxe Utility Totes but there is no one in this area that actually sells them. I have been looking on eBay and Amazon but their price was a bit of a shock. No one is selling the purple chevron. I may just go with the Lotsa Dots.
– It has been a long week. The babies are both sick and my husband had to have teeth pulled. Sleep was almost non-existent. I was so happy to come home today and find some of my favorite subscriptions.
– The husband and I are planning an adults night tomorrow but get this…we don’t know where to go or what to do! I wanted to go see Phantom of the Opera but they do not have any seats left together. I am honestly considering going and not sitting together. I guess we will figure it out.
– I received my April Little Lace Box when I came home from work. They actually sent me a text today saying it was going to arrive; I found that really cool. I absolutely love this subscription and I am a bit sad that it is going to be bi-monthly from now. I cannot wait to show you all the contents.
– I took my son Jake to Runners World for cross-country sneakers and was given a 20% discount because he is a student. His ankle has been bothering him (he works out at school five days a week for 75 minutes and plans to join his trainers cross-country team). I was shocked to see how much goes in to finding the right running shoes. They discussed, weight of the shoe, arch, where he lands when he runs etc.. The owner did a great job and my son chose a pair of white and navy Brooks that are a little darker blue than the picture below.
How was your week? Any great subscriptions or products?