Your Bijoux Box
Cost: $35.00 Monthly
Shipping: US and Canada
Disclosure: Your Bijoux Box generously sent us this complimentary box for review purposes, as always all opinions are my own and no money is exchanged.
– A few days ago I posted this month’s Your Bijoux Box spoiler. I am a huge fan of longer necklaces and was so excited to see the beautiful pendant necklace coming in every April Box. So far I have not seen (in over six months) variations in customers boxes. The items seem consistent across the board for all subscribers.
– Your Bijoux Box is a monthly jewelry subscription that sends out 2-3 pieces of stylish, trendy, and seasonally appropriate jewelry with a value of at least $70. If you do not have pierced ears you just need to let them know when you subscribe. I find their boxes often include beautiful statement pieces as well as long pendant necklace. I subbed for awhile before the complimentary boxes and I have always enjoyed their subscription.
Item One: Aria Abalone Pendant
– One of the features I like most about Your Bijoux Box is that they send out a spoiler to all subscribers so that you have an idea of what the featured item is for that month. If you do not like that item you can contact customer service and not receive that month’s box. I am always hooked when they feature beautiful pendants on a long chain. My husband was impressed with the weight of this necklace and the thickness of the chain. I am actually wearing this necklace to work today against a black cotton top and it makes my outfit look a bit more formal.
– The Aria Abalone Pendant was the April spoiler piece. I tried to give you a close up that would show the gorgeous color inside the pendant. My pictures never do the pieces justice, and this pendant is phenomenal. I think this may be my new favorite from their boxes and perfect for spring.
Item Two: Gilded Posy Pendant
– The Gilded Posy Pendant was my husband’s favorite item from the April Box. He was really cute, giving me styling ideas and telling me how the stones would look great with my eyes (they are a light brown). Who would have thought? I feel like this month’s box was curated especially for individuals with my taste. I love long elegant jewelry and I wear necklaces and earrings most days. Big win.
Item Three: Turquoise Layered Necklace
– I took a few more shots at this necklace but I am still not satisfied with my photo. The gold and turquoise in this necklace are both stunning and my pictures are not giving it a fair representation. I have never received a double layered necklace before. I love the gold coins, they shimmer and the overall necklace is so delicate. It is a shorter necklace, but the style is absolutely incredible.
– Below you will find some pictures of past boxes as well as links to my reviews.
– To read my March review click HERE.
To read my February review click HERE.
What do you think of Your Bijoux April Box?