– Today is a marvelous Monday because:
- As I prepare to put together my first Messy Box Scrapbook I ran in to Project Life and I also ordered an album and more supplies. I cannot wait to put together a travel album this Summer. I also plan to create a memory album for each child. I have so many pictures that need a home. I cannot wait to grab some tea or coffee and just sit down with memories; I find this to be a creative outlet and so relaxing.
- Tomorrow is a BIG birthday for me and I am embracing it. I have found I only get wiser with age. My husband and I will be going out to dinner at Shogun Japanese Steakhouse. I have been wanting to go there for years.
- Two weeks until the State tournament for Speech and Debate. It is going to be busy until then but afterwards, we are done for the school year. Not to mention the school year will be winding down.
- I was asked to be a Maid of Honor. This will be my first time and my little one will be the flower girl. Very exciting.
- I went ahead and purchased a book about Empress Tsu Hsi that is said to uncover many of the myths that were spread about this very powerful woman. Yes, I am a bit of a nerd but I embrace this trait with gratitude.
Hoping you have a Magnificent Monday as well!!