POPSUGAR Must Have
Ships to United States
Coupon: Click Here and Type in MUSTHAVE5 to receive $5.00 off your first box (May).
– PopSugar has been a bit hit or miss for me over the last six months but lately they really seem to be redeeming themselves. Each month they offer subscribers a chance to try the latest trends. The March box may just be my favorite so far, and the value is incredible. March sold out but, there are still opening for the April Box. (Update-April is now sold out, if you subscribe you will receive the May Box).
The March Box Included:
Item One: Samudra Pink Pineapple Zip Pouch ($40/PopSugar exclusive).
– I am not sure how long lasting this bag will be considering the jostling of suitcases when you travel, but I have to say I really like the extra-large size of this bag (my picture does not really show the cute design or the size). I wish I would have received this box before I went to China, because this would have been great. It has a funky positive style as well.
Item Two: Bliss Micromagic Microdermabrasion Treatment ($48)
– Wow! Bliss did a great job with this product. The smell and texture reminds me of the old Clinique Body Scrub, but this is even better because the beads are gentle and small enough for your face. I think this is a keeper and will probably purchase more in the future.
Item Three: Greenmarket Purveying Co. Lemon and Cucumber Archivist Reed Diffuser Kit ($20)
– The cucumber lemon smell is wonderful and perfect for spring. I think I will purchase this item again. I also need to give PopSugar some love since their packaging was sturdy and there was no issue with the bottle during shipping.
Item Four: Wet Brush “The Squirt” Travel Brush ($4.99)
– My hair dresser has been trying mercilessly to get me to buy one of these wet brushes for months. I kept thinking it was a scam. I have really long, thick hair and it tangles easily. All I can say is that I was so very wrong. This brush is amazing and it does not hurt at all as it detangles. I would have loved to have taken this mini with me to China.
Item Five: Knock Knock “What to Pack” Horizontal Pad ($7)
– This is a cute packing list and will help individuals stay organized on trips. I don’t love this, but I don’t dislike this either. I am a list person, but I like making my own lists.
Item Six: Bonus Items-Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara and The Porefessional minis.
Item Seven: Halfpops Chipotle Barbecue $2.00
– The night I arrived home from Shanghai I opened up my Box and ate these Chipotle Barbeque Pops. I forgot to take a picture. They were not my cup of tea but, I received the Caramel Sea Salt in a different box and I would definitely buy them again.
– I believe this is my favorite PopSugar Box to date. I estimate the value around $122.00 and love the travel theme. The Wet Brush and Bliss tied for my favorite items, and I am not sure how I lived without them before now 😉 Even though I missed the items for my China trip, I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to try some new items that I otherwise would have overlooked. I guarantee many of these products will be traveling to Italy/Greece with me next year.