Little Lace Box
Shipping: United States
Coupon: Click Here and use coupon code llb10 to receive your first box for only 29.99. Considering the value of the box is over $100, this is a great deal.
– LLB is a newer company designed by three stylish sisters with a mission. In their own words:
Little Lace Box™ never holds back when it comes to delivering the goods. It’s your secret source for some of the hottest, newest, and most coveted designer items on the market that you won’t find on the shelves in your favorite trendy store. That’s because we’re dedicated to seeking out only the most talented and creative up-and-coming designers, whose products might not have even hit the market yet. Do you know what that means? That means you’ll be the very first to sample something amazing, something luxurious, and something all your friends will crave… of course, it’s up to you if you reveal your source. We promise not to tell.
– This month’s theme was “Here Comes the Sun” and the sisters wrote “In March, you can expect special items for the mind, body & soul…and we’re sure that, even if it’s cloudy when your box arrives, the lovelies inside will be just the thing to brighten your day!”
Item One: Kate Spade Water Bottle (Retail $29.99).
– There were three variations that subscribers could receive. I was in love with the gold, but I received the pink. The pink is actually pretty lovely as well, and I am using it today at work. I do think this bottle is great for staying hydrated and very stylish, but I am not going to take it out while working out because it is glass and I am afraid it will break.
Item Two: All-Natural Urban Spa Sea Sponge (Retail: $13.99)
– I used this sponge in my morning shower and was surprised at how soft it felt. I guess I was expecting it to be coarse, since I have used similar sponges in the past. The Urban Spa Sea Sponge is all-natural and was sustainably harvested and needs little care. It appears to be a great exfoliation tool that is gentle enough for sensitive skin. I will keep using this sponge and think it is a pretty good find.
Item Three: Olivia Shampoo and Conditioner (Retail $31.99)
– There were two types of shampoo and conditioner sent out to subscribers: Cali Baronessa Torocco or the Olivia pictured above. I tried both items this morning and was pleasantly surprised. The scent is subtle and my hair was left very soft and easy to comb through.
Item Four; 12’x12′ Gallery Wrap Mounted Canvas Print (Retail $51.99)
– LLB sent out unique codes for subscribers to receive their own picture print. I cannot wait to order. These are high-quality mounted canvas prints on 17 mil, artist textured canvas, printed and mounted on light and durable stretcher bars. The canvas is printed in CMYK and gallery wrapped. Shipping is also free. I will post a picture as soon as I receive my wrap.
– Overall I am extremely happy with this month’s LLB. I think that I will be even happier once I receive the wrap. The curation for this month seemed slightly off; I was not sure how the wrap fit in and it was odd not having all items in the box. That being said, I would buy this again. The value is truly insane at around $127.00.
– The April theme is Nonna’s Kitchen and promises to have items for you and your kitchen.