Shipping: United States
Coupon: Click HERE and use coupon code OPRAH for 20% off a 6 or 12 month subscription or use coupon code OCCSMOTE to get a free Obsessive Color Cosmetics Loose Color Concentrate in Smote in your first box.
– My February GLOSSYBOX finally arrived, albeit slightly late. This was not the fault of GLOSSYBOX, I ordered a three-month subscription and it changed my shipping. In fact, my March box should arrive any day. The box was in great shape and as always, beautifully packaged. GLOSSYBOX is a monthly luxury beauty subscription that offers five deluxe products each month. I have been receiving this box for a while and I find many beauty products that become every day staples.
– As I looked at other reviewers boxes I became very concerned. The first box I saw was MSA and I loved every item. In fact, that is why I resubbed in the first place. As the month progressed I began to see complaints that other subscribers were not getting the same box, but rather, had different variations. I was preparing for the worst. To my surprise I received the same box, and could not be happier. I don’t believe GLOSSYBOX knows I review their boxes, so I think it was just luck of the draw.
– Even though my box was late, I had to give GLOSSYBOX props for such a lovely Valentine’s Day theme box. I definitely will subscribe next year.
Item One: Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter in Pink (Full Size Retail $14)
– I am quickly becoming a huge fan of Royal Apothic and would suggest you check out their webpage. Their packaging is gorgeous and the products are definitely luxurious. There is not a strong scent to this item, but it does hydrate with grape seed oil as one of the main ingredients. The color is very subtle but helps to eliminate the washed out look of lips.
Item Two: Rituals Yogi Flow in Indian Rose and Sweet Almond Oil (Full Size Retails $15).
– I love anything rose and almond so I thought this item would just make my day. I opened it up for the first time to smell it and the gel came out so fast it ended up on my shirt and in my hair. What I first noticed was the smell. It was not horrible but it was not what I expected, it was very strong. I think the idea is to wash it off and it leaves the scent on you for a while. I just was not expecting it to be that powerful. The gel turns foamy when wet and goes on thick and feels smooth. Rituals cleans great, leaves a nice scent after washing but, it is a bit strong.
Items Three and Four: Julep Nail Color in Hartleigh (Full Size Retails: $14) and Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes (Full Size Retails: $22).
– The Hartleigh nail polish is stunning. I have never seen a lacquer quite like this and it goes so well with the Valentine’s Day theme. I know that it was offered in another box but it is not one I subscribe to. The Jelly Pong Pong mascara lengthens well, I am not sure how I feel about it since I have several other favorites. I do love that this is Full Size. GLOSSYBOX really did a great job with value.
Item Five: Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner (2.5 oz Retails $7).
– I am going to take this to China with me and give it a try. It is a conditioner that eliminates your shampooing step all together. The smell is mild and it is sulfate and paraben free. I have very coarse, long, thick hair so I am not sure how well this will work.
Overall I found the February GLOSSYBOX to be of great value and one of my favorite. It was presented and themed perfectly, and I just wish I had received it in time for Valentine’s Day. With a value of around $72, this over triples what you pay for the box. I cannot tell you how many of my GLOSSYBOX items are now staples in my daily routine. They really do a well-rounded job providing you with hair, skin, nail and beauty items.
What do you think of GLOSSYBOX? The coupon codes make this a great value! Coupon: Click HERE and use coupon code OPRAH for 20% off a 6 or 12 month subscription or use coupon code OCCSMOTE to get a free Obsessive Color Cosmetics Loose Color Concentrate in Smote in your first box.