Cost: $29 monthly/less with longer subscription
Shipping: Contiguous 48 States
Coupon: Now through March 15 you can save 40% off your first box and receive this adorable bunny basket by clicking here and using code BUNNY at checkout.
Disclosure: This post contains referral links.
– Qualitytimes7 pays for this box and you can see other reviews of Citrus Lane by clicking HERE or searching Citrus Lane in my side search bar. I believe this is the second box Citrus Lane sent me in February, but I am not sure. My first box never arrived despite having an estimated delivery date of February 23. I have subscribed to this box since August and have never had an issue. I emailed them with my concern and after about 24 hours they responded that they expedited another box and I would need to sign for it. This box was slightly banged up, and the seal, when I opened the box was not on right. I have never had that happen before so I was a bit surprised. All of the contents looked great despite a little wear on the box.
Item One: Zoo Snack Pack Set from Skip Hop ($7)
– If you follow subscriptions, Skip Hop pops up quite a bit. This item was the spoiler for my box for the month of February. I chose the Bee version, there were several to choose from, including a monkey or puppy dog set. I knew that A was a little young for these, but my daughter B is going to Pre-school in the fall and they would be perfect. I do find it interesting that it says for 3 and up and yet, they put these in a 2-year-old box.
Item Two: Puzzle Wheel from Mudpuppy ($15)
– When I saw another puzzle my heart dropped. However, I quickly changed my mind because my son and my daughter are both in love with this puzzle. I really think it is great how the pieces match a color wheel. We were able to talk about animals, colors, and things that move.
– I could scarcely get a picture of this, as A kept taking it to play. The box was a huge hit mainly because of this puzzle.
Item Three: I Took the Moon for a Walk from Barefoot Books ($8) Paperback
– We received this in a sturdy paperback version. This is a very large book with lovely pictures. I prefer board books at this age because my kids tend to get a little rough with their books, but we are working on it.
Item Four: Two packages of YumEarth Naturals Sour Beans ($2 estimate)
– I have had this problem in boxes before, neither of my little ones will eat anything sour. I on the other hand thought these were amazing. All organic ingredients and no gluten, dairy, nuts, soy, artificial colors or dyes, what is not to love?
– I used Amazon to price these items, except for the YumEarth. Overall my February box had a value of around $32.00. I purchased a year for my son and I pay about $20 a box, so it is a decent value. Definitely not my favorite box, but it just might be my sons. I have to say that this month’s coupon is probably my favorite and I wish it was available when I subbed.