Your Bijoux Box
Cost: $35.00 monthly
Shipping: United States and Canada (add $6.00 for Canadian Shipping)
Coupon: Type in code WELCOME to receive an added sparkle (extra piece) in you first box.
– Your Bijoux Box who graciously sent me this box for review, offers subscribers three or more pieces of hand curated jewelry each month. They often send out a fourth bonus piece to their subscribers. I really enjoy this subscription because I can try pieces I did not realize on my own would work, and they have added a special touch to my outfits. In reality, I just don’t feel as plain because my choices speak volumes as to who I am and how I am feeling on a given day. I really have come to love statement pieces. Do they look real? In most cases no, but that is not why one chooses to wear a special piece.
– I have received and reviewed several Your Bijoux boxes and I have yet to have an issue with any of them. They are delivered on time, and in great shape. I still wear my Moroccan Pendant from their August Box all the time, it has become one of my favorite go to pieces.
– Each Your Bijoux Box comes with an information card outlining your items and giving you style ideas for each piece.
– Your Bijoux sent out three necklaces this month. Normally I would be disappointed that there were only necklaces; I love earrings but, all three are lovely and I will put them to good use. Each item is sent in it’s own pouch every month and the pouches will vary in color and texture.
Item One: Avril Beaded Strand
– This necklace is just as pretty in person as it is in the Spoiler picture above. This will look lovely with a long flowing dress in the spring or a Maxi in the summer.
Item Two: Elyse Emerald Collar
– As I opened this piece all I could say was wow. The emerald green is stunning and I actually like this more than the spoiler. Perfect timing with St. Patrick’s Day around the corner.
Item Three: Petite Etoile Necklace
– I have an opinion on this necklace that many may disagree with. I think this is more for someone not middle age, maybe teens or twenties. That being said I do think it is lovely. I have the perfect superstar that I can gift this too at this weekend’s tournament. It reminds me of the North Star, a Moral Compass and a Super Nova all in one.
– Three pieces of this quality for $35 seems like a steal. My favorite is definitely the Elyse and I probably would have paid $35 just for that piece, so I think this month is a huge win.
What do you think of the March Your Bijoux Box?