On this wonderful Wednesday, I am thinking about……
- The State of the Union address last night. In theory everything sounded wonderful, but with the gridlock in Congress is any of it a reality? Should we hold Congress accountable for allowing politics to become more important then the people in this country?
- Car Insurance! Trying to settle my husband’s car accident and believe I have a bit of fight a head of me.
- My beautiful children. Some days I am astounded at how lucky I am. Grateful today for healthy, wonderful kiddos.
- Education. I just finished reading this article about the worst education states in the US. I am so disheartened to see my state there, but I am not surprised. I sometimes wonder how we as a country can deny adequate educational opportunities to some school districts over others….segregation still feels real. Please stop blaming teachers and Common Core…look at the funding!
- Popsugar Must Have is sold out for February! So glad I have a subscription. I will be reviewing the January Box this week. Loved it!
– Here is to a wonderful Wednesday for all!