Today is yet another magnificent Monday because:
- I am still on Winter Break and loving all this time with my kids. My house is actually getting caught up and we are making wonderful nutritious meals. I swear if I can afford it I am going to buy Hello Fresh for a whole year!
- I started my 21 day fix group today. We are working on the “getting to know you” phase and start the workouts and food plan next week. I am actually getting a bit excited. I leave for China in March and would love to lose 20 Lbs before then.
- We are finally getting my SUV back today after my husband’s accident and he is healing slowly but surely.
- I am starting to get caught up on my reviews and have some great ones coming out.
- I have the cutest roller derby kid.
- I think bronchitis is finally on the way out of my house.
- I absolutely loved watching The Hundred-Foot Journey last night with my dad, but I think I am a chef at heart and anything by Spielberg and Oprah is a win in my book.