Cost: $49.99/quarter (four times a year)
Shipping: Continental United States and Canada
Coupon: Click here and use coupon code OMG to save 50% off your first box. You will receive almost $400.00 worth of items for $25.00!
Note: You can see my Fall Box Review by clicking HERE.
– It has been the most amazing week of boxes in our house. I cannot wait to show you over the next few days how great the December subscriptions have all been. I showed you POPSUGAR yesterday but I still have Little Lace Box, #MSA02, Studio One Eighty Nine (both from Quarterly), Verbal and Coco Rocha (Fancy) and a few others. One of my Christmas presents this year was a subscription to FabFitFun and the Winter Edition did not disappoint.
– FabFitFun ships via FedEx Smartpost and I received my box last week. I was sick with bronchitis that it has taken me a bit of time to catch up on reviews. My husband actually helped me out by taking these and many other pictures this month.
– First look, the box was in perfect condition. I had a good idea what was coming since I look ahead at spoilers. One of the reasons I chose this box was because I knew I wanted to gift a few of the items.
– Each edition comes with a fold out insert that explains each product.
The Winter FabFitFun Box includes:
Item One: Zumba Max (60 min. DVD)
Item Two: Zumba $25 off Gift Card.
– My daughter and I love Zumba, an aerobic fitness program featuring movements inspired by various styles of Latin American dance and performed primarily to Latin American dance music. I have the Wii games, and have gone to many classes in the past. I have not taken a class since the birth of my two-year-old. Receiving this feels like a lovely push to go back to class just in time for the New Year. Several friends have used their gift cards and I have been told there are many items under $25.00 for purchase.
Item Three: Passport To Beauty Tibetan Goji Berry Intense Anti-agining Eye Serum With Retinol. Retail: $88
– According to the FFF insert, for centuries women in Tibet have though of the Goji Berry as a “beauty food.” The Tibetan Goji Berry Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Serum diminishes fine lines and wrinkles while stimulating collagen and elastin to restore delicate eye areas; a must have for winter. The serum feels wonderful as I tried it this morning and the scent is subtle. Definitely a luxury item that I would not have heard of or tried on my own.
Item Four: yourMinerals Assorted Eye Shadow Duo in Swedish Winter and Brown Hypnotic. Retail: $44
– The yourMineral eyeshadow is made to fit an active lifestyle, long-lasting, easy to apply and features hand-picked pigments. I plan to give these and the necklace below to my sister-in-law for the holidays. She can pull of probably any look and I think the necklace is a bit edgy while the eyeshadow is a bit soft.
Item Five: Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace. Retail $34
– I pulled this image from FabFitFun to show you the two versions that subscribers may receive. My box included the gold chain but I like them both. Half United gives half of all profits to feed children in need. Each necklace is designed from three recycled bullet casings and is meant to be a symbol of your bold stance against a problem that 925 million people face every day.
Item Six: Daniel Stone COCO Candle in Red Currant. Retail $42
– My husband accidentally left the candle out of the picture because I had snatched it up and put it in my room to keep away from the little ones. The COCO candle is wonderfully made out of coconut wax and smells completely decadent. The wax is so soft, I have never felt anything quite like it and even better, it is ecologically responsible.
Item Seven: Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive Retail $39
– Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive is a certified organic formula that exfoliates and refines to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and works like a charm to lighten hyper pigmentation. I have red sensitive skin year round but I think for most winter brings out dryness.
Item Eight: Lather AHA Hand Creme with Evening Primrose. Retail $30
– Rose is one of my favorite scents and this is subtle and very moisturizing. AHA Hand Creme contains alpha hydroxy acids to encourage cell renewal and help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and age spots. It is infused with chamomile that is combined with evening primrose and lemongrass. Another great winter product.
Item Nine: Salted-3 Months of Free Membership Retail ($29.97).
– Salted TV is like Netflix for cooking and this card offers your three months of step-by-step tutorials from the best chefs in the country. You will have to enter credit card information but can cancel at any time.
Items Ten, Eleven and Twelve: Sponsored products- Organic Valley Organic Balance Milk Protein Shake ($2.99), Justin’s Classic Almond Butter (.63) and Special K Snack Bars ($2.62).
– My husband is calling this the year of the Justin’s as we receive this awesome butter in so many boxes. The other two brands were new to me. The smoothie was actually very tasty and my four-year-old liked it as well. I was craving something sweet the other day and tried the Salted Pretzel Chocolate Special K bar, it definitely curved my craving.
– My FabFitFun subscription is definitely on that I look forward to each quarter. I learn about new products and it always feels like such a special gift to myself. I hope you will give this a try. Almost $400.00 of products for $39.99 with the coupon code Winter10…go for it!!!