Disclosure: This post contains referral links.
POPSUGAR Must Have
Ships to United States
Coupon: Click Here and Type in MH15 to receive $15.00 off your first box (January Box).
– When the spoilers first came out for the December box I was so grateful that I had not gave up on this subscription. POPSUGAR has had a bit of a bumpy ride the last few months, I believe due to expansion and some shortages in customer service. Despite some difficulties, they have always been very responsive to my emails, so I do not have a complaint, especially after seeing this amazing box. The items could have been hand picked by my husband for me personally. I pasted the picture below from their website to give you an idea of what this subscription purports to do each month.
– I find POPSUGAR to be an eclectic offering each month of the latest trends. So far I have been pleasantly surprised. My box arrived 12/20, which is pretty normal and it was in fantastic condition, no dents or even scrapes.
– Each box comes with an insert that fully explains each product and gives its value. According to POPSUGAR this months box had a value of $175.95 and that does not include shipping. I think people are crazy to not try this sub when you considering they have a $15.00 off code that would make your first box around $25.00 which is so below retail. Even if you do not like everything offered, I find their items make fantastic gifts.
Item One: Subtle Luxury Sparkle Scarf ($62.00).
– I am in love with this scarf and plan to wear it on Christmas Day. I found the most fantastic video to learn how to put your scarves together in 25 different ways, if your interested just click here: http://youtu.be/5LYAEz777AU
– Smashbox Be Legendary has the most absolutely stunning deep Bordeaux color and it could not have matched my complexion more perfectly. When I put it on I expected it to be smooth but I did find some hardened particles. Not sure how else to really describe it. I will still use every ounce of it. They could not have matched the color better and I hope it lasts as long as they promise.
– I cannot wait to make these cupcakes with B. She really is my little baker. I am going to see if I can pick up some edible glitter to put on top of the frosting for a holiday look. I absolutely love going to Williams-Sonoma and it was so nice to receive one of their items in a subscription box. I even have their children cookbooks in my collection.
Item Four: Canvas Home Hand Painted Bowl ($29.00).
– The Hand Painted Bowl is a porcelain bowl with a platinum interior. I plan to use this as an earring holder on my dresser. It really is beautiful and quite elegant.
Item Five: Sparkle Pop Sydney Necklace ($42.00).
– The Sydney Necklace alone made this box an absolutely value. Plated with 18K gold it can be worn alone or layered. I cannot wait to wear this with a black or navy shirt. It is just that bit of sparkle and pop that can take every day wear and turn it into something special.
– I am going to see if I can pick up some shiny blue and silver wrapping paper and then maybe this would be holiday appropriate. Otherwise, I will save it for another occasions.
Were all you lovelies as excited about this box as I was?