Ships: United States and Canada
Disclosure: This post contains referral or affiliate links.
– Ipsy is a wonderful subscription that sends 4-6 deluxe size samples out each month along with a make up bag that matches the theme of the month. The December 2014 theme is “Thinking of You” and included the above message to subscribers.
– Ipsy has really impressed me. Many people do not realize that with every item you receive, Ipsy usually will give you a coupon to purchase the full size product at a significant discount. Great products, inexpensive subscription, wonderful customer service, and real savings, this company really has it together.
– I received my package today 12/13. That is a pretty normally delivery time for me each month. Packaging was great as always. Four of the five products fit into this month’s bag. The Blown Away was on the outside of the bag but in great condition.
Item One: Bumble and bumble Blown Away $30 for 5 oz (Sample Size .5 Fl oz). $3.00
– I do not blow dry my hair so I will be giving this as a holiday gift, however it does look lovely.
Item Two: Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish #5 Orchid (.09 oz). Full Size $15. (1.9 oz).
– I know I am a make up newb, but I especially had one of those you know nothing moments when i first looked at this polish. I thought it was gold nail polish, boy was I wrong. Cailyn states that their eye polish is made with 100% raw mineral powder, this highly pigmented satiny powder not only colors your eyes with shimmery, gorgeous hues, but is also safe to wear long hours. The applicator can be used to create subtle or dramatic effects.
Item Three: Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream (.5 FL)
Note: Pricing is unavailable since you cannot purchase until January.
– I love this eye cream, love, love and love some more. It felt so good going on. I actually raced to get to the site to see the cost and was disappointed to see it does not come out until January. Nourish claims their product will leave your eyes looking smoother, brighter and younger looking. At least I will have some time to see if the cream lives up to its claims and is worth the purchase.
Item Four: NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm Full Size (Parfait $4)
– This Buttery Lip Balm claims to be addictive and soft and perfect for adding a subtle hint of color for a naturally flirtatious pout. Apply directly to bare lips or apply it over lip liner for more intense color. I received parfait which is a fuchsia with blue undertones. I would never pick this color out for myself but I am willing to give it a try.
UPDATE: I tried this on and it smells and feels amazing. They definitely named the product correctly, because it feels as smooth as butter going on. The color looks just fine as well.
Item Five: Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte ($10)
– When I saw this in my glam room I was really happy. Lights, Camera, Lashes is a 4 in 1 mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes and conditions mascara. It is infused with olive esters to condition, treat and protect lashes. They sell this travel size on their website for the cost of the subscription!
– It is difficult to come up with a price break down for this months IPSY but I know just based on what I found that this bag is minimally double what I paid for the subscription. I really adore Ipsy. My daughter also receives a bag each month and it is her favorite subscription. I also have to say this months bag was probably my favorite so far. I have no qualms recommending Ipsy to anyone that is thinking of giving it a try.