– One of my all time favorite scents in the world is rose. With that in mind I decided to give MEMEBOX a try. I ordered this box in September and it had a ship date of October 31st, however it was delivered in December, that being said I absolutely love this box. I actually loved this box so much I went to their site today to see about getting some boxes as gifts for the holidays. Unfortunately, they are sold out at this time of all but one box. Cutie Pie Marzia has six stocking stuffers, and you can go here to check out the spoilers.
– The box arrived originally on 12/5 but USPS claimed that no one was home when they tried to deliver. People were definitely home, although we may not have heard them come to the door. They redelivered today and the packing looked as follows:
– Everything looked great considering that this package comes from Korea. Inside the box I found an insert that explained what each item was and how to use it. I was very grateful for the information, since many of the bottles were in Korean. My box included six items that perfectly centered around the rose theme.
Item One: Etude House My Castle Hand Cream Forever Rose
– According the insert, Etude is made from a blend of shea butter and 6 kinds of organ herbs-centell asiatica, aloe, lavender, lemon verbena, marshmallow roots and chamomile. The My Castle Hand Cream is extremely hydrating and scented with a lovely golden rose fragrance. The packaging is so adorable, it was the first thing that caught my eye when I opened the box. The product does soften skin but be prepared for a strong rose scent. Despite its strength, I do like this product.
Item Two: Milky Dress Blooming Rose Skin Toner
– My picture really does not do this item justice, it is beautifully packaged and full sized. The rose petals inside the bottle are very lovely and I appreciated the seal on the bottle. According to the insert, this gentle rose floral water hydrates the skin for a plump and toned complexion. The natural aromatic experience also adds a mood-enhancing effect and it is recommended to use it for revitalizing the skin throughout the day, setting makeup and soothing skin irritations. I did test this out and it is nice and gentle and the smell is not over powering. This item is a huge win for me.
Item Three: Kskin Bulgarina Rose UV Whitening Cream SPF 50+PA+++
– Another full size item, Kskin is enriched with Bulgarian rose oil, green tea extracts, hydrolyzed collagens, arbutin and adenosine. The ingredients on some of these items fascinate me and I will definitely explore in the future. Kskin claims to tone-balance skin and brighten the look of your face with a high UVA, UVB level and works in every season to bring back a healthy glow to a dulled complexion. The scent is a nice mild rose, very pleasing.
Items Four and Five: Langsre Rose Berry 70 Sleeping Pack and Rosery Premium Feminine Secret Cleanser.
– According to the insert, Langsre is a deeply hydrating sleeping pack formulated with rose water and real rose petals. It’ll revive the dewy, brightened complexion within you overnight by delivering rich nutrients and moisture deep down in to the skin. Apply directly to clean face and let it absorb. Upon opening, I found this to have a very strong odor, not necessarily rose, although there are some undertones. The gel does feel great going on the skin and I have a feeling that I will use this all despite, the scent.
– Okay adults, you may not want your kids to read the following. I just have to share it with you because it is too cheesy not to. Rosery Premium Feminine Secret Cleanser “is infused with Bulgarian rose oil and rose petal extracts for a lingering romantic rose fragrance in the most secretive and sensitive part of the feminine body. Its soft and gentle foam bubbles will cleanse away any foul odor or impurities and create a protective barrier for maintaining refreshed clean body”. To use: “Clean pudenda with lukewarm water”……You get the idea and hopefully smiled. My husband had such a good laugh, I couldn’t help but blush.
Item Six: Aston Nature Organic Rose Hip Oil
– Aston Nature is 100% organic and nourishes, softens and protects the skin for a healthier complexion. The smell is subtle and it feels great going on. It retails for $36, so this is a nice value. I always appreciate organic items.
– Before I ordered this box I contacted MEMEBOX regarding their animal cruelty policies and ingredient lists. They could not guarantee animal friendly products because of all the products that they sell in their boxes, well for me it appeared they would not guarantee. They said I could contact each individual manufacturer to find out more about their policies. What I walked away with from this online discussion, was that MEMEBOX really does not have a policy on ingredients or animal cruelty. After receiving this box, I am ready to go out and buy more, but I do want to look in to their manufacturers practices a bit. I received over $129.00 dollars worth of products in this box and I love everything.
What do you think of MEMEBOX?