Today is yet another marvelous Monday because……
- Today was a professional day at work, so no students around today. I am still behind on all of my grading, but I created a small dent today that will hopefully grow into something bigger.
- I had a great lunch with some wonderful ladies at a Medi-Eastern restaurant. I didn’t understand half the menu, but the food was amazing and the conversation fun.
- I love when I receive packages from my mother and today I received a package with adorable t shirts inside. I live down south but we are supposed to get snow this Friday. I will whip these out then and take some pictures of A and B.
- My mother sent me a card and wrote me a letter in French. I had no idea my mother could speak french… must solve this mystery.
- I received my November Kidstir and Barebox in the mail today and I am looking forward to putting up reviews.
Hope you are having a magnificent Monday,