Disclosure this post contains referral links.
Today is yet another marvelous Monday because……
- I am having a blast figuring out what subscriptions to get for whom this holiday. I ordered a few gifts last night and I couldn’t be more excited. Some I ordered early because I heard November boxes are often even better than December. I will be writing so many reviews this month including, Birchbox Home, Birchbox Woman and Birchbox man, Verbal (Fancy), MSA02 (Quarterly), Studio 189/Rosario Dawson (Quarterly), Citrus Lane, Bluum, Ipsy, Glossybox, Pop Sugar, Bulu, Kiwi Crate, Kidstir, and many more!
—–Birchbox has some nice deals going on right now. Free shipping and depending on which coupon you use, different savings. Click here to use coupon code TAKEOFF20 at checkout , make sure to add a free mystery box and they are shipping for free right now. I am excited to give this service a try.
- I received my copy of the Brainy Bunch and I am looking forward to sharing this book with you all this month. If you are interested in looking at traditional education from a different perspective please consider joining me this month. Seven kids all in college by the age of twelve, not just in college but succeeding.
- My flight itinerary for Paris just arrived and it feels that much more real. Between you and me, I am nervous about an overnight flight but I am sure I will get over it real soon.
- It is finals week at my high school. I feel like the pressure of the last few weeks is beginning to calm down. I am a bit behind on my grades but catching up quickly.
- There is just something about this time of year. I have many many wonderful things going on and I love the holidays. Figuring out what to get for everyone and looking forward to quality time with the family is so exciting. I can’t wait to share with you all.