– Great Kids goal is to provide a convenient way for parents to provide their children a nutritious alternative to the artificial ingredients and chemical preservatives contained in most of today’s popular snacks.
– That’s why they deliver a GREAT Kids Snack Box each month with healthy snacks that include organic or all-natural ingredients, along with essential vitamins and minerals to help children grow healthy every day.
– Billing occurs on the 15th of each month and I received my box on the 28th. I purchased their 30 snack box.
- Great Kids ships through FedEx and it arrived in a plain white box. I actually was not sure what this was until I opened it and inside: A box full of nutritious snacks. Later I laughed as I realized there was a sticker on the other side and I was holding it upside down.
- Everything was just put in the box without any protective packaging and yet all was intact and nothing appeared smashed or broken.
- There are 30 items in this box, however, I received 29 food items (I had a second Barre bar not pictured and a bag of multi-grain chips that someone (no names but she is four), happened to snag before the pics. There were also several non-food items including coupons, a sticker and maybe what was considered my 30th item, a bag sealer (pictured below).
- I am not going to do a cost breakdown for all of the items because you can get them all for a variety of prices depending on where you look. The bottom line for me is that each of these is valued at over a dollar and normally you would have to buy them in packages. The chance to try this many snacks that are not only great tasting but nutritious really makes this a valuable service.
- A few friends tell me they are ordering a box a month for their child’s lunches. You have a healthy snack a day ready to go.
- I receive Justin’s butters a lot. We all enjoy them.
- I ate the Egg White Chips for lunch today at work. They tasted a bit like Churros, very yummy.
- As soon as I saw the meat sticks I knew I was in trouble. My husband immediately grabbed them but was gracious enough (dripping sarcasm) to let me try a small taste of each.
- I have found my new go to snack and it is OLOVES. I love olives and these are fantastic. I am thinking about stashing some of these at work for lunch less days.
- B enjoyed her banana Soyjoy sticker and I already purchase the go raw bars from our local grocer. These retail over $3.00 so just this bar was a great deal and very yummy.
I did not want to like this subscription. Forty dollars a month is a bit pricey. Now that I have tried it I am not sure I can let it go. The convenience of 30 healthy snacks to take on the go is a mothers’ dream. I just wish I could afford six boxes a month. What do you think?