POPSUGAR Must Have
Ships to United States
Coupon: Receive a free Kendra Scott necklace and $10 Off by using coupon code: GWP10 at checkout.
–My POPSUGAR MUST HAVE arrived a little late this month. I did receive the September box very late and will eventually add the review to the site. September was my first month and I purchased the box because I wanted to give the TILO scarf as a gift. I went ahead and subscribed in to October but my first few months with POPSUGAR have been a little awkward. I actually had to contact customer service a few times due to some billing concerns. I never received a response after the initial inquiries and finally, after the letter came out to subscribers this past weekend I contacted the email in the subscriber letter directly, and did finally get a response letting me know my box was on its way.
–The contents were packaged very securely, and I was pretty impressed since so many items were breakable this month. My box had no visible dents and everything looked great.
There is a lovely insert that outlines all of your products, and it is my understanding this comes in every box.
Happy Socks ($12)
- I like socks, and the print is cute but not something I would have bought on my own or paid that much for.
Nailed Kit ($8)
- I was disappointed when my box came late because i wanted to wear these nail art designs to our Fall Festival this past Friday. I will go ahead and put them on for Halloween.
Dean & Deluca Pumpkin Spice Maltballs ($5.50)
- Maltballs are not my favorite, but I do love pumpkin spice and Dean & Deluca. My two-year-old couldn’t get enough of these.
butter Wink Eye Pencil in Earl Grey ($18)
- This is a pretty grey but I was hoping for the purple in the spoiler picture. Purple just seems more October to me but I am sure I will like this and use it.
Mine Chalkboard Soy Message Ceramic Candle ($24)
- Ironically, I am allergic to dust but, I still like this candle and the scent is lovely. While I was taking this picture a dog frightened me, my candle rubbed up against me, so as you can see my writing is a little smeared.
k. Hall Designs Shea Butter Shore Line Soap ($10).
- Lately I have received a lot of soap items but this is a very generous size and looks lovely.
- The frame itself is very small, maybe pushing a 4×6, if that. Despite the size, I still am very excited about this frame because I plan to house some of my pictures from Paris in it. Lets hope my photography gets better. 😉 There were also several coupons in this box including Dean and Deluca and $40 off your first BJB Express Box (similar to stitch fix).
— Truth is I have not subscribed to POPSUGAR long enough to know how I feel about it yet. My friends and other reviewers are in love with this service; it is many subscription bloggers favorite box. I need to give it a few more months to make a final call. What do you think of POPSUGAR? I think the coupon deal right now is pretty good!