Ships to Continental US and Canada
Coupon Code:TRYFF to receive $10 off your first box!
I received my FabFitFun Fall Box in September but wanted to hold off on reviewing the box until I actually had a chance to try all the products inside. I figured we have a bit of time before the Winter Box comes out and waiting might help my viewers decide if this box is something worth purchasing over the holidays. FabFitFun right now is my number one box. I think the value is incredible and really have never had a miss in terms of the products. I know so many love Pop Sugar Must Have and I am getting ready to review those this week as well, but I think my heart belongs to FFF. The value is truly amazing and you get a little bit of everything-beauty, fashion, fitness, food etc..
When you open the box you will find a Fall Edition Information Card that outlines all of your products. I believe there were a few variations on some of the products in terms of scents and flavors (the soap, tea, color of apron and lotion). There are also a few coupon deals included (The Honesty Co). I estimated 12 products if you count the wax and cards as their own entity and I am not include the coupons.
- LaNatura is probably one of the best body butters I have ever tried. Fall and Winter can both be hard on skin and this little lotion packs a soothing, powerful moisture punch. I love the fact that it is Vegan and all natural. I received the Avocado blend. It is a little pricey on their website but worth every penny. I have been building my own holiday subscription boxes for friends and family and LaNatura is now one of my top choices.
The Honest Company Hydrating Shea Butter Cleansing Bar ($4.95)
- Honest Co. is growing into a multi-billion dollar company with Jessica Alba at the reigns and now I have an idea why. I received the lavender Hydrating Shea Cleansing Bar and I love it! The smell is wonderful, it feels great on skin and it really is a large size. I may have to give this subscription a try.
- There were four color variations and I actually received two boxes, so I have the pink and white dotted apron as well as the dark pink and gold dots. I recently used these aprons for a fundraiser and they were adorable. They also fit a wide range of sizes, I would say even plus sizes through size 18.
CHI 44 Iron Guard ($14.50)
- On occasion I flat iron my hair and this Iron Guard will come in handy. My daughter Kate, flat irons her hair daily and she is already enjoying her CHI and says it is worth every penny.
Great Soles Pink Ribbon Ballet Barre Ped ($12)
- These are cute socks with nice traction and of course for a great cause.
FitFusion 3-Month Digital Subscription ($29.97)
- I have not used this yet. It is my understanding you do have to put credit card information in to use. I plan on starting it over Christmas Break to get in better shape. My 14-year-old and my four-year-old will be starting Karate with me after the New Year so this will be a good way to get ready.
Beauty For Real True Lip Color Cream “Always There” ($22)
- There is a mirror right on this lip gloss bottle to help with application. The color is not my traditional choice but it is pretty.
- I have been using this product for a month and it has really helped lessen the redness in my face. I have regular redness around my nose and on my cheeks. This product alone made this box an amazing deal for me.
Numi Organic Tea (Bonus Item)
- This is an all organic tea. I am taking a break from tea after having an allergic reaction last month. We never were able to figure out what caused it, so I am just taking a break. My husband will enjoy this.
Gramr Gratitude Co. Thank You Card Set, Sealing Wax, & Wax Press ($43)
- B and I put some of these thank you cards and seals together to thank the chaperones that accompanied me on my last class field trip. Not only are these cards gorgeous but the wax seal is a perfect, elegant touch.
I am so pleased with this quarter’s FabFitFun and I have worked several times with their costumer service. They are a great company, and I will continue this subscription and maybe gift it over the holidays.
Try it now for $10.00 off! Coupon Code:TRYFF to receive $10 off your first box!