- The FrenchBox is a monthly box that provides subscribers with the latest lifestyle and fashion products-from France of course! For me, their packaging ranks up there with GLOSSYBOX, it is gorgeous. I can reuse the boxes with gifts from my upcoming Paris Trip. Inside the box you will find a theme card and a card that outlines everything in your box. They seem to vary the “make up” item in the box as one of my friends received mascara and I received the silver glitter eye shadow below.
- No one in the house really liked the sweets. I did like one of the four flavors but this is not something I would go out and buy. The herbs on the hand are wonderful and I know we will have use for them at our holiday table.
- The Durance smells gorgeous and has notes of violet and licorice. I read that a lot of reviewers have too much eyeliner or lip gloss, I have too much soap so, it may be a bit before I try this one. I will say, based on the gorgeous smell, I might feel the need to move it to the top of my list.
- I am going to be honest and let you know I am completely guessing on the value of this glitter. It is absolutely beautiful and would be great for the upcoming holidays except the FrenchBox did not include the Sothys base that you need to apply it on your eyes. I am going to try to find something locally but this was a bit of an upset for me.
- The Matis brush is very soft and good quality. I plan to use it with a powder concealer. The OshiBori Green Tea towels are amazing! Not only do they refresh but the scent is really lovely. These are actual cloths and even though it says they are only one use, I am going to launder them for the little ones and see how it goes. As funny as this sounds, these clothes almost make the box worth buying for me, they were something new and I really think they are fantastic.
- The Atelier Cologne sample smells lovely but is very small. Still it was a nice touch to include a lovely French scent.
The October 2014 FrenchBox has an estimated value of around $60 (if you include the notebook). Considering you can pick up your first box right now for $14 this is a great deal. I am going to probably wait until after the holidays and my Paris trip, to pick up this box again but I think this box has staying power.