At the end of the work week I like to reflect on what was accomplished, exciting, negative and just memorable. This week was eventful because:
- Today is A’s Second birthday, and what is mommy doing? Taking him and his four year old sister for shots 😦 We will celebrate over the weekend.
- This week has been very difficult in terms of work and home. Sometimes I have to remember that on any given day I am doing my best and that is all I can do. If I took a picture of how messy my house is right now…….you get the picture. We tried Marshmallow popcorn last night and somehow my floor seemed to have eaten more than we actually did 😉
- One of my favorite parts of this week was going to my husband’s birthday concert. Sometimes I forget how important it is for my husband and I to get out by ourselves. It reminds me that we are more than husband and wife, we are best friends.
- We had a wonderful Pizza Fundraiser for my Speech and Debate team. We have a lot of money to raise but I think we will get there.
- My China crew is working hard as well and slowly but surely thanks to some very dedicated parents we are making this trip possible.
- I have explained to more people and students this week that Ebola is not airborne and it is unlikely it ever will be.
- I have no idea what I would do without my to do lists. I swear I feel so sorry for people that have difficulties with organization because my life would fall apart without all of my lists.
- I am behind on many reviews due to some have to do work events. I should tackle many this weekend. I am still new to the blogging world so this site is definitely a work in progress, but we are getting there slowly.