GLOSSYBOX sends 5-6 high end beauty product samples and often full size samples each month. I really love this subscription as I would never have the funds to try this many upscale beauty products without this subscription. The value is amazing. As I have stated in previous posts, their shipping can run very late. I received my September Box on October 2nd. Normally I would find this unacceptable but the truth is I love this subscription enough to keep renewing despite the lack of punctuality, the value and items are worth the wait.
Click here for my personal referral http://www.glossybox.com/referal?CI=MTEyNTcw and make sure you use Coupon Code: GBGLAM to receive a Glamglow Mud mask ($19.00). Glamglow was in a previous box and I think it is pretty amazing.
Each box will include:
- Tarte Power Pigment in flush or awakening FULL SIZE! Value $24
- Vince Camuto Amore – .25 FL oz – Value $6
- Nails Inc Westminister Bridge Matte Topcoat – FULL SIZE! Value $10
- Sesha Botanical Hydro Mask or Sesha Cell-White Brightening Mask – Value $9
- Proganix Volume, Repair, or Ant-Fade Hair Treatment – Value $12