Five Four Club
Disclosure: This post contains referral links.
Coupon Alert: Click Here and use Code AFF15 for $15.00 off a new subscription.
– Five Four Club was one of the subscriptions my husband wanted to try out for his birthday. The premise is to take a stylist survey and then the Club will send you 2-3 pieces of new clothing or accessories each month.
Here are the details:
- Each package is valued at a minimum of $120 and up retail prices guaranteeing a minimum of 50% off.
- Free Shipping.
- Only members are allowed to access the online store.
- Receive a 25% discount on our online store
- Recurring monthly service packages are delivered right to your doorstep.
- Expand your wardrobe with the help of your very own personal stylist.
- New designs every month.
My husband received (I am showing you the items exactly as they came to us):
Item One: Arden Henley ($38)
– We received three items for our first month. The first one was a White Henley. It was a bit wrinkled upon opening but overall looked nice. The fabric was very soft but unfortunately see through. This is a shirt that you would wear underneath another. My husband actually looks nice in this shirt and was wearing it around the house.
Item Two: Brookstone Gray Violet V neck Tee ($30)
– I was surprised to hear how much my husband liked this tee. He usually does not wear V necks. The shirt is soft and once again came a bit wrinkled but it was in wearable condition. This shirt was also very thin and really is more of an underneath shirt as well.
Item Three: Coronado Button Two Tone Down ($60)
– We were both a little weird-ed out at first about this button done being two tone. Once my husband put it on we both realized he definitely could pull it off. As the most valuable item in the box you would expect it to be of good quality and durable and in this case Five Four came through. Unfortunately my husband has very muscular arms and broad shoulders and the shirt fit everywhere but in the arms. We may need to exchange this item.