Today is yet another Marvelous Monday because….
- It is date night tonight with my husband (his birthday concert I wrote about earlier). I am a little worried that I will not like it but I am going to try very hard. He has been warned I will not accompany him in to a Mosh Pit.
- I think I actually have a field trip for 55 students tomorrow under control….I think…..
- My very late Puerto Rico Escape Box arrived a little beat up today but it is wonderful! Reviewing shortly.
- I think (have to stay positive) I have a fundraiser for Wednesday under control.
- I have several boxes to review with you all this week and they have been fun.
- My kids ran to the door when I arrived home today and crawled all over me. They make me feel like the best thing in the world. I wish that never went away.
- I have been enjoying the coffee from Bean Box all weekend and think it is a great new subscription. Reviewing shortly.
- My husband is making Trim Healthy Mama pizza crust and pizza tonight. Yum!
- A is turning two this Friday!!!!