Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links
At the end of the work week I like to reflect on what was accomplished, exciting, negative and just memorable. This week was eventful because:
- My darling A and B have a touch of insomnia again and are staying up until five in the morning. My husband works evenings but he looks exhausted. He truly is a rock star staying up with the kids all night.
- My first pumpkin spice latte given to me by the exhausted husband upon waking up this morning. What an awesome surprise!
- The following picture ( I wish it were race neutral but I can totally relate and wonder if it is calling me out a bit, except I rarely wear yoga pants in public 🙂
- I had a meeting with my boss today and although I love talking to her, and she is amazing, I am always concerned I put my heart on my sleeve a bit too much. Is this common for women? Do you view it as a flaw or just being authentic?
Memebox just came out with another princess series and it includes Tinkerbell. I am a sucker for all things princess but tink is probably my favorite. I think I may have to pick one, maybe two of these up. I know in the past their princess boxes were adorable. For more information and my personal invitation to meme box click below and use coupon code 7QF1 at checkout in the coupon box to receive $5.00 your first order.
Dreams Do Come True! New! Princess Edition Boxes
1. Princess Edition #4 Ariel: Take the cue from this fab mermaid to get the best of skin care from both land and sea!
2. Princess Edition #5 Tinkerbell: Adorn yourself with sheer, lightweight shimmery makeup and body goodies that will give you a subtle fairy dusted look!
3. Princess Edition #6 Cinderella: Stop waiting for your Fairy Godmother to save you from your beauty distress, and get a magical beauty makeover that even Cinderella will be jealous of!
4. Grab a Value Set
- I had my first subscription box issue. My Hamptons Lane box should arrive today and i am excited. However, it was set to arrive earlier, there was an issue with UPS. Not really much the subscription box service could do. I will post a review tonight.
- I am so excited about this spoiler. I think Fabfitfun is my new favorite subscription box and although it is a pricey subscription (49.99/quarter) the value is unbelievable with a guarantee of at least 200.00 worth of items.I have already posted about the Jesse Steele apron and Dermalogica skin hydrating booster included in this fall box ($88.00 combined value). I have no idea how they pull this off! If you are interested use the following http://vip.fff.me/88wnw and coupon code FALL5 to Save $5 Instantly or you can choose to opt for a free fruit water infuser (I have one and I love it) by typing Code FRUITWATER -you will know that the code worked if you see a discount of .01 in your checkout.
- It has been a fun week for Glossy box. Today’s featured item is once again Boscia BB Cream ($38 value) and it is the official end of the Glossybox Daily Dose of Beauty. You have until 4 EST to enter the Mid-Dash codes Click here http://www.glossybox.com/referal?CI=MTEyNTcw and use code GIVEMEBB at checkout to receive this cream in your first box.
- I have reflected all week on the following picture, I hope it brings a smile on your face this Friday.