I am channeling my inner David Letterman today to bring you the best deals this week has to offer in this September edition of Top Ten Tuesday.
- Kiwi Crate 12.95 or 19.95/monthly
- http://fbuy.me/bgFVH (Receive a $10 discount on your first month of kiwi crate by clicking this link).
Kiwi Crate is a monthly craft, activity and educational subscription and is a huge favorite in our household. I have already completed about a years worth of projects with B. Today I received news that they are expanding their family by adding three more age appropriate subscription boxes. So as part of our top 10 the first four are all part of Kiwi subscription service.
1. The Koala Crate: Every crate is chock-full of play-and-learn activities that engage the natural curiosity and creativity of preschoolers, plus imagine! magazine, created in partnership with Highlights for Children.
Get a fresh, engaging new theme each month—from exploring colors to going on a safari, and everything in between! Starting at $12.95/month.
2. The Tinker Crate: Inspires kids to explore and learn about science, engineering, and technology—and have fun doing it. Every month, a new crate to help kids develop a tinkering mindset and creative problem solving skills. Starting at $12.95/month.
3.The Doodle Crate: Inspires girls to learn new skills and gain creative confidence. Every month, a new super-fun DIY projects that girls will love to design and create. Starting at $12.95/month.
4. The Original Kiwi Crate: I am including the original crate mainly because it has brought so much joy to our household. Kiwi Crates are projects for kids ages 3-8 (Baileigh started her subscription at 2 with a lot of parental assistance) that
inspire creativity and pique curiosity. Some of our favorite crates include:
5. Fabfitfun: I recognize I posted about this yesterday but for me this is one of the biggest steals of the week.
NEW MEMBERS: Order Your Fall Box Today! Use Code FALL5 to Save $5 Instantly or you can choose to opt for a free fruit water infuser (I have one and I love it) by typing Code FRUITWATER -you will know that the code worked if you see a discount of .01 in your checkout. On a personal note, I have worked with this company twice on a personal matter and I have to say they have some of the best customer service I have ever had the pleasure to encounter.
6. Citrus Lane Two day sale!
Right now you can try Citrus Lane for $7.00 (normally 29/monthly). Included in the subscription are age appropriate toys, books, goodies designed to entertain, educate and delight your child. Click the link above and use code: FLASH & at checkout. I received my 23 month old box today and will post the review at the same time as the top ten so you can see the value of this months box.
8. Today is day two of Glossybox Daily Dose of beauty. 12 pm-4pm EST each day. Todays’ code is “GIVEMEBCBG” and can be used on new subscriptions to get a free BCBG’s Bon Genre Eau de Parfum Spray ($20 value) in your first box! Can’t wait to see what they offer tomorrow.
9. The latest limited edition birchbox is out. The cost is $48 however they are offering a 20% off coupon TAKEOFF20 at checkout or use coupon code BIGLITTLELIES to get a free copy of the book Big Little Lies on over $50. I am not purchasing this box, nothing is really speaking to me; does it speak to you?
10. FREE BOX ALERT! My Love with Food Box is due to come this week and I am happy to report you can still receive a free box.
Love with food is a wonderful subscription service that sends you 8-10 healthy snacks each month for $10/monthly plus $2 s/h. They have many different subscriptions including a Gluten Free Option. For each box sold they provide a meal for the homeless and on their site they show you were the funds are going. Good food, good cause, what is not to love? For a limited time they are offering a free box! Here is a picture of a prior box I received.
There are some amazing deals out there and I hope you will use these links and coupon codes to make out with some great items. Here is to a terrific Tuesday.